Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandcel muslimcels GTFIH

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Why don't you all start using Hamas flags in your banners or profile pics or put something pro Hamas in signatures? Sure to upset infiltrators plus Hamas is based if I was a sandcel I'd be doing it but I'm a slavcel so I'm sticking to my Russian Z.

Anyone who enters tag some muslims users you can think of I guess @MiSKiRaT tbh only one I can think of off the top of my head maybe you can think of some to tag.

@gymletethnicel @Med Amine @Moroccancel2- @tehgymcel420 @MiSKiRaT

based suggestion I'll startup my huion tablet

Hamas are apostates. They're an umbrella organization of the Rafidah taghut, allying with militias like Hezbollah. So no. Don't be a munafiq.

Last edited:
Do it and you're murtadd to me. Look, there's a difference between the Ummah uniting as a whole (AQ/Al-Sheboon, Da3sh/!S, ...) for the Palestinians and reivindicating Hamas as a whole.

Last edited:
Why don't you all start using Hamas flags in your banners or profile pics or put something pro Hamas in signatures? Sure to upset infiltrators plus Hamas is based if I was a sandcel I'd be doing it but I'm a slavcel so I'm sticking to my Russian Z.
I don't support Hamas. They were directly funded by Israel as an opposition to Arafat's Fatah. With Hamas, the Zionists now have a blank check to carpet bomb and annex the whole Gaza strip. Israel has a history of funding Islamists.

I don't support Hamas. They were directly funded by Israel as an opposition to Arafat's Fatah. With Hamas, the Zionists now have a blank check to carpet bomb and annex the whole Gaza strip. Israel has a history of funding Islamists.
In all fairness perhaps not too much of the Islamic world is rallying behind Gaza right now so it's risky unless they want to risk retaliation from, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran and Afghanistan and considering they are already attacking Syria you can probably expect an attempt to push them out of the golan heights.

In all fairness perhaps not too much of the Islamic world is rallying behind Gaza right now so it's risky unless they want to risk retaliation from, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran and Afghanistan and considering they are already attacking Syria you can probably expect an attempt to push them out of the golan heights.
This has a decent chance of spiralling into a World War. Israel is going to annex the Northern part of the Gaza Strip and commit an ethnic cleansing campaign. When that happens, Iran, the Iraqis and Hezbollah will get involved, and smaller parties like Ansar Allah. Syria will also take back the Golan heights when that full confrontation happens. The US sent 2 aircraft carriers to the region to support Israel in any war, Russia will not stand idle when Iran and the US are fighting each other in full force. Who knows what the other Arab countries will do in that situation. This a NATO war.

The Muslims in the West have also seen this blatant hypocrisy and support of genocide of Arabs. The West thinks the Muslims here are blind and voting fodder, but this situation will also have an effect in the Western countries themselves.

Last edited: