Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sandcels/Currycels are pathetic simps for white women

Filthy cucks. No self respect or pride. The indians on this forum pretty much think they're white for some reason. I had one guy tell me he's indo-aryan because his ancestors were raped by the brits and that makes him aryan. jfl

Last edited:
Filthy cucks. No self respect or pride. The indians on this forum pretty much think they're white for some reason. I had one guy tell me he's ind-aryan because his ancestors were raped by the brits and that makes him aryan. jfl
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Filthy cucks. No self respect or pride. The indians on this forum pretty much think they're white for some reason. I had one guy tell me he's ind-aryan because his ancestors were raped by the brits and that makes him aryan. jfl
indian jordan barett

Well, the word “Aryan” was used by ancient curries to refer to themselves, but obviously it doesn’t matter much now. The Nazis appropriated it to mean something else. Ironic isn’t it:lul::lul::lul:

One time a white becky posted on this curry dating facebook group and a lot of chadpreets were simping for her. These were also American/British born chadpreets not fuckboys from curryland. Although tbf even redditors simp for beckies in 2020.

Last edited:
One time a white becky posting on this curry dating facebook group and a lot of chadpreets were simping for her. These were also American/British born chadpreets not fuckboys from curryland. Although tbf even redditors simp for beckies in 2020.
JFL. JBW but for females.

Self-deprecation for views and money

But he can afford to, look at his latest video

View: https://youtu.be/DVhU03X5rfE

3F70CF6E 41EF 44C8 A538 1362A97C9F5E

Last edited:
100 rupees per photo @schrodingercoper
This was staged apparently.
Filthy cucks. No self respect or pride. The indians on this forum pretty much think they're white for some reason. I had one guy tell me he's indo-aryan because his ancestors were raped by the brits and that makes him aryan. jfl
Well that's a fact actually whole northern belt from Iran to india is.

I'm not simping for white women when I state facts: they are the most attractive. They have good harmony, good facial bones and good height. Note: this does NOT apply to Americans, Canadians, Australians, British, etc. I am strictly talking mainland Europeans. Not only that, out of all women, the only race that isn't rude to me for no reason at all are white women.

From what I have noticed after a decade of observations. Yes.

Curries/Sands/Turks/Hispanic males worship white women like insane. Far more than Asian men. I remember the facebook poker rooms back in 2008. Whenever a white foid would enter the room, the brown foreign men would go insane hitting on her constantly.

I'm not simping for white women when I state facts: they are the most attractive. They have good harmony, good facial bones and good height. Note: this does NOT apply to Americans, Canadians, Australians, British, etc. I am strictly talking mainland Europeans. Not only that, out of all women, the only race that isn't rude to me for no reason at all are white women.
Hammy1

The brainwashing is real

she got a nice booty ngl :feelsohh:
Guess jbw works both ways.
From what I have noticed after a decade of observations. Yes.

Curries/Sands/Turks/Hispanic males worship white women like insane. Far more than Asian men. I remember the facebook poker rooms back in 2008. Whenever a white foid would enter the room, the brown foreign men would go insane hitting on her constantly.
JFL

Ikr they force white men to go for Asian women because White women egos get inflated
This hurts Asian men

@PPEcel
@FallenPrime

Ikr they force white men to go for Asian women because White women egos get inflated
This hurts Asian men

@PPEcel
@FallenPrime
It's not sand/curry fault that white foids have big egos, don't blame the guys who are at the bottom of the totem pole

It's not sand/curry fault that white foids have big egos, don't blame the guys who are at the bottom of the totem pole
But they act like white foids are gods

But they act like white foids are gods
can you really blame them when society in general values white femoids that much higher than ethnicels

the dirt underneath stacy's fingernail is worth more than the lives of ten thousand brown people drowning in the Mediterranean as far as normies are concerned

I hate being a curry.

Only group that can get stereotyped as both a nerd and a rapist. JFL.
its over boyo. when i have beard people stereotype me as terroist rapist isis nigga

Jfl at that whore asking for 100 rupee per photo, she’s lucky she didn’t get raped by those pack of sex starved wolves

Shit joke.

You're also curry? Jfl, I get stereotyped as terrorist. Badboy halo???
keep barking bitch curry boy :feelskek:
you replied to all 3 of my comments and idgaf , coping paki bastard :feelshaha:

Mayowhores worship arab men

that was a fucking cucked video probably the most cucked one this week