Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Santa Inc.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Santa Inc.--->SantaInc--->Santainc--->Satannic---> Satanic. :feelsjuice::yes:

*Schizoposting intensifies* @Blackpill Rage

1s5hxuwl7hs51

My Little Time Machine

Last edited:
Here comes

Santa's CLAWS!

Tell me that wasn't designed to be a clearly jewish foid on purpose. I also keep reading the title as Satanic. Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman knew exactly what they were doing and deserve all the hate they're getting. The jews needs to be stopped.

Tell me that wasn't designed to be a clearly jewish foid on purpose. I also keep reading the title as Satanic. Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman knew exactly what they were doing and deserve all the hate they're getting. The jews needs to be stopped.
I'm just surprised not that many people have caught onto the title of their show, you know, with all the conservative Christians celebrating Christmas every year. It's all pretty obvious and I'm a pagan. [I celebrate Christmas only because I like Santa and the practice of gift giving.] :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Never thought about the name til now. The juden must be put to the sword. An animal isn't healthy with a parasite infecting its body and a society is just the same.
I haven't given the long nosed show a second thought after I heard of its arrival, however I did hear that seth rogan did call people bigots because they didn't like the show. JFL watch the show bigot and love your jewish overlords for the sacrilegious hi-jacking of your holiday.

Never thought about the name til now. The juden must be put to the sword. An animal isn't healthy with a parasite infecting its body and a society is just the same.
I haven't given the long nosed show a second thought after I heard of its arrival, however I did hear that seth rogan did call people bigots because they didn't like the show. JFL watch the show bigot and love your jewish overlords for the sacrilegious hi-jacking of your holiday.
MV5BZjlmZDc5YzktMzVjMS00NTU2LWI1MjQtYWMxYTllZDNkOWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg V1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URugFjhXHrs

Last edited: