Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What political party should us incels support??

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
I would support the left wing if they didnt have all the feminist man hating bullshit because they are supposed to help people who are at the bottom but thats an hypocrites statement because they hate incels, then we have the right wing they dont like incels either and just want to use us so we spread their beliefs but they dont even support men because for them every men should just work and shutup and if women dont like him it must be his own fault so Idk what political party we should support as they are both trash

Also right wing is all about giving more to the winners and letting losers struggle

Thats what I think too no one is for us so we shouldnt support them either ik theres many here who are right wing so id like for them to explain to me why they decided to support that party

Thats what I think too no one is for us so we shouldnt support them either ik theres many here who are right wing so id like for them to explain to me why they decided to support that party
i think most dudes here who really support nazism or larp as nazi just tired of that woke degeneracy, forced diversity and tolerance to immigrants, they found no other ideas but resort to Nazism. I think that if an exact copy of the NSDAP came to power, the Inzels would be among those who would be wiped out or forced to slave labor.

i think most dudes here who really support nazism or larp as nazi just tired of that woke degeneracy, forced diversity and tolerance to immigrants, they found no other ideas but resort to Nazism. I think that if an exact copy of the NSDAP came to power, the Inzels would be among those who would be wiped out.
far right

just don't vote they're all shit these days

i think most dudes here who really support nazism or larp as nazi just tired of that woke degeneracy, forced diversity and tolerance to immigrants, they found no other ideas but resort to Nazism. I think that if an exact copy of the NSDAP came to power, the Inzels would be among those who would be wiped out or forced to slave labor.
Yeah I understand why they would be pissed off about that, so it makes sense, only the extreme beliefs can really change something in society especially now that things got so bad

I vote left because I'm on autismbux and I want free shit. Without that, I wouldn't care.

No political party for your face. I mean, for real, there's no party that would really support incels, unfortunately.

the left is the lesser of two evils

I dislike the left because they're the most radically feminist of the two sides.
Also right wing is all about giving more to the winners and letting losers struggle
Left is only concerned with women, trannies and blacks. They consider the poorest white a winner and have been increasingly making it harder and harder to get a job as a straight white man.
Nazis weren't as ultra eugenic as people seem to think. If they killed every unattractive or short man they wouldn't be in power.

just don't vote they're all shit these days
Yeah, the right simp just as much for women and believe men like us work harder and stop complaining. The right and left in America are also both practically the same and push the same political policies. Trump pushed vaccines, ethnic reparations and gun reform.

I'm only going to pretend I voted for Trump (I'm too lazy to go out and vote for anyone) to make people mad.

I would support the left wing if they didnt have all the feminist man hating bullshit because they are supposed to help people who are at the bottom but thats an hypocrites statement because they hate incels, then we have the right wing they dont like incels either and just want to use us so we spread their beliefs but they dont even support men because for them every men should just work and shutup and if women dont like him it must be his own fault so Idk what political party we should support as they are both trash
The EFF, they will kill all coomskins

Of course right. At least they won't spend your money in feminist shit and woke propaganda, or create laws to benefit women.

I dislike the left because they're the most radically feminist of the two sides.

Left is only concerned with women, trannies and blacks. They consider the poorest white a winner and have been increasingly making it harder and harder to get a job as a straight white man.

Nazis weren't as ultra eugenic as people seem to think. If they killed every unattractive or short man they wouldn't be in power.

Yeah, the right simp just as much for women and believe men like us work harder and stop complaining. The right and left in America are also both practically the same and push the same political policies. Trump pushed vaccines, ethnic reparations and gun reform.

I'm only going to pretend I voted for Trump (I'm too lazy to go out and vote for anyone) to make people mad.
sometimes i want trump to win because he'll get the polititards in trouble

Any party that isnt woke and doesn’t support lgbtq pedophiles

I support any political party that gets me closer to finding a mate, breeding, and experiencing love for the first time. ANY party that gets me closer to this, I would support it.

Don't be a right autistic faggot. Politicians literally don't give a shit about you, and you shouldn't support anyone other than selfish motives. Don't think your group altruism will somehow get you a foid - extreme political party faggotry is low IQ behavior.

You should support any political party or policy that will get you even an inch closer to finding a foid and breeding. And never ever think right-wing is somehow your savior. They already failed you. Your RW faggotry isn't helping you finding a foid, is it. Think about it.

Leftism is a completely contemporary jewish malaise, it did not exist before the industrial revolution.
I think there is no reason for incels to vote unless a candidate explicitly voices support for a return to tradition and a keen interest in men/incel rights.

I support whichever party hurts women more and that currently is the Republican party.

Right

This is why we need an incel political party. The democrats and republicans dont care about us

The church of euthanasia or the westboro baptist church

I support a traditionalist patriachist theocracy

I support none

I vote left because I'm on autismbux and I want free shit. Without that, I wouldn't care.
this. all political parties where I live are utter dogshit, so you might as well support the one aligned with your own interests cuz one of 'em is gonna be chosen for u anyway lol

I support political parties that are anti racemixing, anything else is secondary.

If the choice is between getting mass immigration or living in poverty, then I would pick the latter.

The best political party would be one that is far right socially and far left economically. But I'm sure that's not always possible

You don't know anything about the history of the Third Reich and also there was a lot of degeneracy during the Weimar Republic where people were prostituting their own children out and everything was highly inflated in people were starving and they voted in the Nazis because communism was going to kill Germany like it did the Ukraine and people wanted to put a stop to all of this you're acting like it wasn't desperate lonely men who had nothing who decided to join the SA and SS because there was nothing to lose and everything to gain by being accepted by a fascist military and you will get an Aryan Stacy to breed with and all the Jewish foids in a concentration camp to rape you pretty much are the master race at this point you have nothing to lose except when the Russians come and shoot you anyway the world knows about World War II people would be quick to repeat history when they are left with absolutely nothing and I don't know what we still have ourselves on this forum

None of them. Salvation won't come through voting.

left because they help neets and don't make you work in a brick factory for 14 hours a day and for low prices like right facist

None unless it’s a catholic theocracy. Politics is a joke
@VitaminS

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING GENTILE ANTISEMITE SUPPORT LEFT WING RIGHT NOW AND WAGE HARD AND GIVE ALL YOUR $$$$ TO ME OR YOU ARE RACIST BUT ALSO ITS FINE IF YOU VOTE RIGHT WING BECUASE THEY MAKE ME EVEN RICHER IM VOTING TRUMP

Neither likes us. At least in the US, I can see with a good degree of clarity that the Democratic party wants social issues to continue on their current trajectory, for example hypergamy, social media, etc. which does not bode well for us, and stands to benefit women even more than they already have been. This just transfers tax dollars from men to women and is a net negative for incels any way you look at it.

On the other hand, the Republican Party seems to go against many of those things, but what change could they possibly make to benefit us? They don’t seem to plan on banning dating apps or social media, or on rolling back divorce laws that benefit women, or on a federal ban on abortion, or on anything that would improve the playing field for us even in the slightest.

On both sides, the guys who are in leadership are also probably ones that benefit from hypergamy in terms of sex and romance. Nobody sees or cares about us, let alone represents us or empathizes with our struggles.

Last edited:
Voting is a distraction. Get blackmail material on your local officials, then it won't matter what party they're in.

I can answer what party you should vote, after you state where are you voting. Like this:

You live in Finland.
You should vote: Sinimusta liike

Usually I just vote far right, I find the most far right party and vote for that.

I would vote far left but they have too much of a hatetrain on cels so I cba with that.

But I don't really care about politics, I just vote far right so they start aping out in the parlament and shit and cause problems for the country JFL.