Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Satisfying compressionpill 788GB down to 34MB

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
I was bored yesterday and decided to do this. Is satisfy pilled to look at
Compressesme

Lifefuel for efficientstoragecels

what does that file hv :forcedsmile:

Compresses me.

Now store it on three different continents

For data resiliency

Highly compressed

Exsqueeze's me
Mfw need this functionality irl with containers and stuff. I want to run a compression algorithm on a bottle of jack daniels so I can can carry 50 of them home

Phonehavers on suicide watch.

Mfw need this functionality irl with containers and stuff. I want to run a compression algorithm on a bottle of jack daniels so I can can carry 50 of them home
You can't compress water

So that is a CD image that you got down to 34meg? Have you reversed the zip to check if it works?

So that is a CD image that you got down to 34meg? Have you reversed the zip to check if it works?
It's just a junk file I filled using an ofstream object. It's literally just 2 lines of C++ tbh. It's all junk

Compressed like my height

It's just a junk file I filled using an ofstream object. It's literally just 2 lines of C++ tbh. It's all junk
Nigga you have turned useless shit into small useless shit try compress a real data

The best compression ratios are not anywhere near whats possible here.

Was file.bin a long string of one character? There must have only been 100MB of unique information in that entire file.

That's why you could compress it that much, you wouldn't be able to compress a video file more than a few percent
oh I knew it would be tiny just by virtue of how compression works. It was constant repeated data. I was using it to test performance and see if it tanked if I maxxed out what was left of my drive and saw the opportunity for a laugh

The best compression ratios are not anywhere near whats possible here.

Was file.bin a long string of one character? There must have only been 100MB of unique information in that entire file.
it was only a handful of bytes tbh. All junk