Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why does everyone look so sad?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I rode my bike to work yesterday, and for fun i always have eye contact with the foid pedestrians/cyclist i meet or cross. Atleast 50 pedestrians in total. All foids look so worried, uncomfortable and sad, same with most men. Only white people.

Why is this the case? Why don't they smile? I look happy and smile at them all the time, like some retard. Not all have eye contact with me but none of them smiles back or look happy. Is literally everyone depressed even if they live life on tutorial mode? I have nothing but i look happy anyway.

7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

I am happy, I smile all the time

Because there isnt anything happy in modern society. Everything becomes more superficial and online life replaces real life slowly

chads and foids arent, i hear them laugh all the time

I rode my bike to work yesterday, and for fun i always have eye contact with the foid pedestrians/cyclist i meet or cross. Atleast 50 pedestrians in total. All foids look so worried, uncomfortable and sad, same with most men. Only white people.

Why is this the case? Why don't they smile? I look happy and smile at them all the time, like some retard. Not all have eye contact with me but none of them smiles back or look happy. Is literally everyone depressed even if they live life on tutorial mode? I have nothing but i look happy anyway.
stop being happy tf

you must live in europe or some really cloudy place

Because humans realize they fucked up when they let the lookspocalypse take over. Now you can't be born. Because when you are born you are imperfect. Even Chad is imperfect in some way because they can't suffer their is only mundane good. As suffering is apart of the yin yang balance equilibrium of sentient life. It is over if you are organic. Humans became too greedy they will break the humans nature and make everyone become retarded

These are bad times for all of society, not just for incels and outcasts

The degradation is palpable in the full light of day

These are bad times for all of society, not just for incels and outcasts

The degradation is palpable in the full light of day
Indeed.

It's because everything sucks!

In fact, wondering WHY everything sucks, is how I found out about the jews.

I literally typed in...

"Why does everything suck?"

And most of the answers named the jews.

I rarely smile anymore. I just have that defeated aurora about me sadly