CopingJim

CopingJim

Aspiring NEET
★★★★★
53d 8h 41m
*virgin goats

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 22h 57m
He is Saudi, not curry.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

You and I must fight to survive
-
34d 17h 57m
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
78d 1h 24m
I support anyone who fights against the Worldwide Feminist Military Dictatorship known as The West, no matter how ugly and low IQ they are. I think suicide bomb attackers should be restricted to oldcels, disabledcels, and the terminally ill though.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
102d 2h 20m
I support anyone who fights against the Worldwide Feminist Military Dictatorship known as The West, no matter how ugly and low IQ they are. I think suicide bomb attackers should be restricted to oldcels, disabledcels, and the terminally ill though.
He probably attacked other ethnics though.
Everything is paradise compared to being an ethnic male.
True, I can't wait to die.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
56d 11h 35m
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 1h 24m
He probably attacked other ethnics though.
If those ethnics were on The West's side, they deserved it. Bootlickers deserve to get the scimitar to the neck.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
56d 11h 35m
extremely brutal. American cumskin manlets were enraged at being height mogged to the extent of waging a war. jfl brutal height pill
The real manlet vs. tallfag war tbh

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
Everything is paradise compared to being an ethnic male.
Cope

If those ethnics were on The West's side, they deserved it. Bootlickers deserve to get the scimitar to the neck.
Nah, Syria is fighting against ISIS, Israel, and the US (they are all on the same side). Fake gas attacks with no evidence and tried to blame it on the Syrian government was the biggest eye opener.

He is Saudi, not curry.
Was*. He's probably dead now, so he's just ashes.
Height pill strikes again

79iqcel

Recruit
★★
5d 10h 35m
The comment is true though

There were a lot of ISIS recruiters on the incel subreddits back when they were around. It's them who started the trend of memeing Islam and praising it as the solution to inceldom. I don't know of anyone stupid enough to be converted or turned into a jihadist, but it's public knowledge that they target lonely men angry at the world

Stay safe:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

And keep religion (especially something as barbaric as Islam) out of your life

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 1h 24m
Nah, Syria is fighting against ISIS, Israel, and the US (they are all on the same side). Fake gas attacks with no evidence and tried to blame it on the Syrian government was the biggest eye opener.
I prefer Hezbollah and Hamas over lSlS tbh. Assad has green eyes so I question his loyalty to the Ummah. The fake news against Syria is cringe though.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 8h 42m
The problem is that the mud race civlizations of ethnics can never move humanity forward like whites can. If the mud races win, human progress suffers.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★
70d 16h 58m
In what universe is marriage paradise?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
I prefer Hezbollah and Hamas over lSlS tbh. Assad has green eyes so I question his loyalty to the Ummah. The fake news against Syria is cringe though.
Lmao, green eyes = no faith? I don't know about his faith, but he is good for the Syrian people and getting back the stolen land from Israel.
The problem is that the mud race civlizations of ethnics can never move humanity forward like whites can. If the mud races win, human progress suffers.
Cope, those mud races invented civilization and much of ancient knowledge. Whites just have better cultures now, but with the progression of the far left here, that could flip again like it has throughout history. Jews have the best (in America), hence why they lead innovation and scientific achievements.

Last edited:
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 1h 24m
I mean, they were doing pretty good until the Jews teamed up with Gog and Magog and ruined all the great empires. They never fully recovered and all exist under The West's boot now. If whites could move humanity forward, facial surgery would be free, foids would not have rights, and we would already be making huge advances in technology to give men an alternative. America is just a salve/death camp for most men, at least Muslim countries value male human existence more than The West does.

We need the lightskin sandmaxxers and white sharia bros to team up and establish a humanitarian caliphate.
Lmao, green eyes = no faith? I don't know about his faith, but he is good for the Syrian people and getting back the stolen land from Israel.
If he is responsible for dead kikes then he is a friend to me.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Just be white and tall.
★★★★★
155d 16h 52m
Brutal as fuck. Another racepill, another blackpill.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
77d 9h 54m
This is precisely why the male sex drive needs to be taken very seriously.

Promise a sexually frustrated male that he'll have a loving, beautiful loyal wife and you have him at your entire disposal. That's how ISIS recruits.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
102d 2h 20m
In what universe is marriage paradise?
He blew himself up, Muslims believe that they go to paradise and get virgins to fuck if they kill their enemies or something.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 8h 42m
I mean, they were doing pretty good until the Jews teamed up with Gog and Magog and ruined all the great empires. They never fully recovered and all exist under The West's boot now.
They were never technologically advanced enough to defend their land from invaders. Just look how poor Palestinians are compared to Jews who are higher in IQ.
If whites could move humanity forward, facial surgery would be free, foids would not have rights, and we would already be making huge advances in technology to give men an alternative.
Its only in the last 30 years that women have truly gained hegemony in the West, otherwise the West was moving along just fine. And in spite of its societal degradation, its still technologically ahead of the rest of the world.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
★★★★
31d 13h 21m
They are desperate.
Desperation can push a man. Nobody deserves to live without a wife, children and family to call his own.
Baffles me how they unironically believe this shit
He is probably a simple village boy. The machinations of this world are unknown to him. I mean look at this thread, its not like the rest of us have any better iq.
The comment is true though

There were a lot of ISIS recruiters on the incel subreddits back when they were around. It's them who started the trend of memeing Islam and praising it as the solution to inceldom. I don't know of anyone stupid enough to be converted or turned into a jihadist, but it's public knowledge that they target lonely men angry at the world

Stay safe:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

And keep religion (especially something as barbaric as Islam) out of your life
There are a few here as well. Low iq cope. I remember there was an incel subreddit specifically for muslims.

Last edited:
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
22d 5h 27m
Mud races invented civilization and pushed it forward, that includes the romans fyi. Whites have given us race mixxing, usury, feminism, LGBT, and so on. Fuck out of here with your nonsense

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 8h 42m
Mud races invented civilization and pushed it forward, that includes the romans fyi. Whites have given us race mixxing, usury, feminism, LGBT, and so on. Fuck out of here with your nonsense
Nice cope but you're gigawrong.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
22d 5h 27m
They were never technologically advanced enough to defend their land from invaders. Just look how poor Palestinians are compared to Jews who are higher in IQ.

Its only in the last 30 years that women have truly gained hegemony in the West, otherwise the West was moving along just fine. And in spite of its societal degradation, its still technologically ahead of the rest of the world.
I'd say its been closer to 50 years tbh. And even then, the leash was getting looser for 100 years.
Nice cope but you're gigawrong.
explain

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 1h 24m

Palestinians are basically like a bunch of trailer park kids trying to stand up against NATO.

I think the ricecels might overtake the whites in technology soon because Republicans purposely hold back science.

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
★★★★★
40d 19h 58m
Baffles me how they unironically believe this shit

They are told that this world is a test to get what is deserved. The world is ungraspably unjust. Quran recitation sounds quite nice.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 8h 42m
I think the ricecels might overtake the whites in technology soon because Republicans purposely hold back science.
But republicans want more military technological advancement so I'm not sure how that will fare. Riceland is in ruins with floods, droughts, crop failure and US sanctions hitting all at once. They are destroyed.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 1h 24m
But republicans want more military technological advancement so I'm not sure how that will fare. Riceland is in ruins with floods, droughts, crop failure and US sanctions hitting all at once. They are destroyed.
Republicans hate anything that advances healthcare technology and are against transhumanism becuase they are bible bashers... They think Jesus will forgive their depleted uranium sins...

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
43d 2h 37m
Brutal height mog

I

Incel_Because_Short

Officer
★★★★★
10d 2h 56m
If he got laid at least once in his life I GUARANTEE he would not even think about suicide bombing anything.

angryethnicincel

angryethnicincel

Loser Ethnic Truecel
★★
4d 15h 33m
I wonder how many incels just ISISmaxxed and got a yazidi sex slave foid

>tfw no yazidi sex slave foid :cryfeels:

Golden Blue

Golden Blue

Officer
7d 5h 49m
ISIS highly careless with their lives, this guy will go suicide bomb a convoy of 20 guys or blow up a tank or some other near irrelevant military target no one is going to remember in the long run.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
★★★★★
10d 20h 22m
based

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 22h 57m
Yes bro, this is true.