Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over savings rate lower than ever

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

we gonna get raped by the recession fellow wagies. it is coming soon and hot. be ready for the R@p3!!!

the fuck. idk how savin rate is lower than 2019, before the whole clown show with cuckdowns. and also cc loan is also higher :feelswhere:
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

if thats true, something could be brewing and right now the effect doesnt seem obvious yet :feelstrash:

I wish I was financially literate enough to understand what this means :forcedsmile:

Inflation is nuking the middle class. Many americans are struggling with basic expenses as the cost of housing, cars, groceries all skyrocket at record pace

Yooo great depression 2 about to drop.
(I'm here just waiting for the failed art student to show up)

the fuck. idk how savin rate is lower than 2019, before the whole clown show with cuckdowns. and also cc loan is also higher :feelswhere:
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

if thats true, something could be brewing and right now the effect doesnt seem obvious yet :feelstrash:
We will be fucked soon, especially tech slaves
Inflation is nuking the middle class. Many americans are struggling with basic expenses as the cost of housing, cars, groceries all skyrocket at record pace
indeed tbh they kind of deserve it, too sad for me I am also affected
Yooo great depression 2 about to drop.
(I'm here just waiting for the failed art student to show up)
I don't think it will get that bad

arent u making 100k a year from investing?
why wageslave

arent u making 100k a year from investing?
why wageslave
not anymore. That was temporary. Stock market has gone to shit and probably won't recover for at least a few years. My methods don't work anymore on it.