Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a betabuxxing curry today

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★
I was on the tram standing up when a curry family came on. The Father was about 5'4, with a wife and a son. I felt very sorry for the son, knowing that when he grows up it will be over for him because of his shit genetics and height.
Anyway, the Mother and the son sat in the next carriage, leaving the dad stood there alone. :feelskek:.
I could see the pain in his eyes, he was holding a louis vuitton bag which was for his wife, because the only way a subhuman like him could have got a wife is being rich and betabuxxing :feelskek:. His wife looked disgusted by him,and was embarrassed by being seen with such vermin.
he should leave his shitty family and make an account here.

Fucking subhuman piece of shit ethnics reproducing. Just adopt a kid if you want one so bad, you selfish shitskin scum! :lasereyes:

because the only way a subhuman like him could have got a wife is being rich and betabuxxing
It's really common with curries even over here in poondia.

Most poojeetas would just enjoy, fuck around and barely pass in studies. Because they know that even if they work at some low tier job or non at all, they would eventually find someone to betabuxx. Also, adultery is alot more common here than NRI, trad soyjeets think.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy you saw was getting cucked by someone while he is working his ass off to provide for his kid and that ungrateful bitch

It's really common with curries even over here in poondia.

Most poojeetas would just enjoy, fuck around and barely pass in studies. Because they know that even if they work at some low tier job or non at all, they would eventually find someone to betabuxx. Also, adultery is alot more common here than NRI, trad soyjeets think.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy you saw was getting cucked by someone while he is working his ass off to provide for his kid and that ungrateful bitch
:feelstastyman::feelsrope:

Don't feel sorry. He will probably give his son HGH and end up heightmogging all of us.