Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw a stacy who used to make fun of me yesterday

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
We were in the same primary and middle school. She has always been loud and annoying af but got away with it because of her look (that even got her some modeling contract at some point, but not the best one, as she had boring face and short height)

Yesterday, when I was going back from shop with bus she was there, looking terrible, with falling off bushy fake eyelashes and some ugly diamond nose piercing, almost like she's cosplaying a sheboon and with that tired stare, making her look like she's coming back from some gangbang or something. Luckily she didn't notice or recognize me.

Screenshot 2024 02 16 05 58 47 710 edit comoperabrowser

This is how I feel rn (except I'm not a man of success but an incel)

I am glad god punished that whore, i also had similar instance in my high school graduation ceremony some blonde slut stepped on my new shoes she looked at her FRIEND(not me) then said "sorry" its like she didnt even wanna acknowledge me when she stepped on me i hope that whore gets beheaded

"stacy" what her stats?

"stacy" what her stats?
I don't remember that well but that's the impression she was making. To me she was like 8 back then (now 5-6), but her popularity, money, being perceived by 9-10 by others, being the first to be asked out etc. made me feel like this word fits here

I am glad god punished that whore
now its time for @foidrapist69 (terabased name btw GrAY) to finish the punishment by raping and killer her the next time he sees her

now its time for @foidrapist69 (terabased name btw GrAY) to finish the punishment by raping and killer her the next time he sees her
It wouldn't be pleasurable considering what she became but I might eventually do it just because

She is sad that the Tyrone from last night left after he filled her with BBC jungle juice instead of sticking around.

She is sad that the Tyrone from last night left after he filled her with BBC jungle juice instead of sticking around.
Hopefully, but it's quite hard to find niggers here so it was probably another nigger wannabe

I had a similar short queen Stacy who bullied me in school. Never saw her again.

I just knew that she failed a class and probably had to drop out of school. At the graduation, she was there as a guest. Me and my family sat at a table with another family and there was an empty chair. The mom of the girl offered the Stacy to sit with us (not asking us for consent), but the Stacy made up excuses and avoided looking at me, then she left with her head hanging low in shame.

It’s just a small humiliation compared to what she put me through, but it’s something.

It’s just a small humiliation compared to what she put me through, but it’s something.
She failed despite having it much easier so it's much more humiliating than whatever she did to you

She failed despite having it much easier so it's much more humiliating than whatever she did to you
Thanks bro, in my book, it is. She was with her sister all the time and they were unstoppable together. Went to the same classes and everybody liked them. I’d say the Stacy was the most popular girl in the entire school. She was pretty, blonde and blue-eyed, had a busty body and a bubbly, slutty personality.

Thanks bro, in my book, it is. She was with her sister all the time and they were unstoppable together. Went to the same classes and everybody liked them. I’d say the Stacy was the most popular girl in the entire school. She was pretty, blonde and blue-eyed, had a busty body and a bubbly, slutty personality.
Seeing the fall of ones like her is the best thing that can happen to us

No worries she still gets Sex while you Dont :feelskek:

Seeing the fall of ones like her is the best thing that can happen to us
Indeed, I had the last laugh so to speak, but not just at her. There were other popular Chad bullies and they were also there as guests.

It’s so funny, all these assholes who thought so highly of themselves, now they come as guests to the graduation party in t-shirts and jeans while everybody else was wearing suits and dresses.

Women make their looks and the attention they get from from their entire point of existing and then mentally break when their looks fade. beautiful.

I only have to see the boney hands of the hags I grew up with and I feel like vomiting.

Imagine being married to that.

We were in the same primary and middle school. She has always been loud and annoying af but got away with it because of her look (that even got her some modeling contract at some point, but not the best one, as she had boring face and short height)

Yesterday, when I was going back from shop with bus she was there, looking terrible, with falling off bushy fake eyelashes and some ugly diamond nose piercing, almost like she's cosplaying a sheboon and with that tired stare, making her look like she's coming back from some gangbang or something. Luckily she didn't notice or recognize me.

View attachment 1064939
This is how I feel rn (except I'm not a man of success but an incel)
Justice is served, made my day knowing that whore has a shit life.

Justice is served, made my day knowing that whore has a shit life.
Same, I mean I don't know if she considers it bad, as they have no moral compass, honor or self respect and might think being a hoe makes her cool
I hope she ever see how disgusting worthless piece of shit she became, that causes nausea even in a subhuman like me (and always has been but now it shows the most)

When I visit my hometown I will run into people from highschool and yes they did indeed downgrade in looks. All the goyslop, alcohol, getting run thru by Chads and Tyrones does eventually take a toll on them. I just pretend like I don't see them, not like they are gonna wanna talk to me anyways

Last edited:
Women make their looks and the attention they get from from their entire point of existing and then mentally break when their looks fade. beautiful.
Hilarious when you see it happen. Its soul crushing to them

When I visit my hometown I will run into people from highschool and yes they did indeed downgrade in looks. All the goyslop, alcohol, getting run thru by Chads and Thrones does eventually take a toll on them. I just pretend like I don't see them, not like they are gonna wanna talk to me anyways
Such a beautiful view