Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a tallfag getting approached by a foid

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I was in the line for the toilet in the train station, when I saw this tallfag getting approached by a foid.
She seriously let a coin fall to the ground and acted like the tallfag let it fall.
Then she told him, is this your coin?
He said: No haha

She was like: Oh sorry Tehee, I tought it was yours.

Then she tried to keep the conversation going, while the tallfag Chadlite was a very cold and weird, but she tried everything to keep the conversation going.

This all happened right in front of me!

Foids are so shallow! That’s disgusting!

Are you sure he didn't just have a good personaliteeheehee?

Brutal. Just imagine if the tallfag wanted he can just at that moment take her in a room and have BDSM sex with this foid, and she will be cooming litres of pussy juice :foidSoy:

Brutal. Just imagine if the tallfag wanted he can just at that moment take her in a room and have BDSM sex with this foid, and she will be cooming litres of pussy juice :foidSoy:
Are you a cuckold or why are you telling us this with unnecessary details ?

Then you'll see her on r/ForeverAloneWomen complaining about how all her advances are met with cold rejection. :feelsclown:
Average femcel: Chad doesen’t want me, I am a femcel, huhuhuuu :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: