Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a Tryone with a Stacy

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
Okay so a few weeks ago I was walking back from Subway and saw a 8/10 Tyrone I know from English class walking with this white blonde hair Stacy, she was easily a 9/10. He said hi to me while she didn't even glance over, I said hi back and waved nervously as my social anxiety started to take over, I later found out in English class that she was his girlfriend.

What I didn't understand is that why she was with him, he was easily the stupidest person in class and had a terrible French accent which was one of the most annoying things to here, I then realised it was because he was good looking yet cucktears like to say femoids only care about personality.

He said hi to me while she didn't even glance over, I

What I didn't understand is that why she was with him,

He said hi to you and she didn't even look at you, and he is the stupidiest person in class?

He said hi to you and she didn't even look at you, and he is the stupidiest person in class?
He has a terrible personality though, he has treated his past girlfriends like trash yet women still flock to him like moths to a flame.

She's disgusted by you/us

He has a terrible personality though, he has treated his past girlfriends like trash yet women still flock to him like moths to a flame.
RG0BS1U.gif