Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw So Many Soy Looking JBWmaxxers While in Manhattan Today

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you’re white, NT and don’t have facial deformity tier looks, you literally can’t be incel. :blackpill:

I saw so many soy looking sub 5s with noodles and ethnic gfs, even this one very ginger Hank Green look a like who was very NT, could carry a conversation by himself touching a HTB noodlewhore on her lap and cucking her ricecel gymmaxxed friend on the subway. When I went to this restaurant to eat after doing my internship, I saw this extremely soy tallfag with a HTB goth sheboon :feelsohh:, and coming back home, I saw a giga manlet, looking like Lester from
GTA being brought by a noodle to her apartment building.
@Transcended Trucel
55C033E8 D2CC 4925 99EC B9CBA759D0B6

Last edited:
his name is lester......

I have definitely seen a similar phenomenon when I go thru Manhattan for sure. Many oofy doofy soy white nerds there have decent Asian foids. I heard in San Francisco and tech hubs same phenomenon too @starcrapoo reportes, same shit here ig

When I was a little kid I looked up to Americans and treated them like VIPs. I thought Americans are so much better than me and my country men. Now I see they are subhuman niggers and their nation should be burned in nuclear fire. I can't believe I wanted to live there once.

Its like that on the West Coast too.. nice to see noodles and ethnic women taking over on the East Coast now as well.

All the white women are Chad and Tyrone only. So all the normies and also Chadlites they have become ethnic woman only, they don't even try talking to white women, as there is no chance. But since Chadlites and normies get positive responses from Sheboons, Latinas, Jungle Gooks, Regular Gooks, and the tall and big frame normies even if they are ugly the Currywhores love them.

Sad thing for us very low SMV white males is in the past guys like us used to be able to play the white card. But now even ugly Chinese women have white Chadlites going for them.

Meanwhile white Chads are like gods with 10+ white women competing very hard for each of them. Sort of funny but now a white woman doesn't just need to look good, she also needs a high paying career to attract a white Chad.

Last edited:
Water is wet. Liberated foids in America living on either coast, despite being liberated and one would think open minded, about social justice, happen to only date white males, or if non white, a very high tier white washed, high paying ethnic male, or a tall athletic tyrone.

Who cares, I want a white foid

Are they tall? Do they framemog you?
Most were average to above average height 5’10+, however they were lanklets, but the Lester looking guy was very short, probably 5’3-5’5 and was heightmogged by his Asian gf.

this guy is a 5/10, I'm below that. whitecels can definitely be incels without deformities
Instant 4/10, almost zero dimorphism, and aren’t you a slavcel? :feelstastyman:

And ethnic men, even the decent looking ones are left to rot

Were any of these white soyboys manlets? all of the noodles i've seen in highschool were tallfag aerochads.

Noodles don't like masculine males. They want a guy who is as effeminate as the average Asian male, but white with blond hair and blue eyes. The funny thing is they then insult ricemen by claiming we are not masculine enough :feelstastyman:

Its like that on the West Coast too.. nice to see noodles and ethnic women taking over on the East Coast now as well.

All the white women are Chad and Tyrone only. So all the normies and also Chadlites they have become ethnic woman only, they don't even try talking to white women, as there is no chance. But since Chadlites and normies get positive responses from Sheboons, Latinas, Jungle Gooks, Regular Gooks, and the tall and big frame normies even if they are ugly the Currywhores love them.

Sad thing for us very low SMV white males is in the past guys like us used to be able to play the white card. But now even ugly Chinese women have white Chadlites going for them.

Meanwhile white Chads are like gods with 10+ white women competing very hard for each of them. Sort of funny but now a white woman doesn't just need to look good, she also needs a high paying career to attract a white Chad.
!

@Lv99_BixNood @Transcended Trucel, even this recessed jaw subhuman can fuck an above average gook! :feelsrope:

too common nowadays @starcrapoo
Judging by her face and skin tone, she looks like a hapa. She is pretty high tier for a noodlewhore and yet she is with a below average white guy like most noodlewhores are.

Very rare to see chad-lites, chads, or giga-chads with noodlewhores. Even hapa noodlewhores.

Don't tell me you're the garbage that lives in NYC that comes to PA to gawk at our trees and God knows what else? I hate New yorkers with a passion.

Don't tell me you're the garbage that lives in NYC that comes to PA to gawk at our trees and God knows what else? I hate New yorkers with a passion.
bitch and seethe. NYC on its own money mogs all of PA combined.

When I was a little kid I looked up to Americans and treated them like VIPs. I thought Americans are so much better than me and my country men. Now I see they are subhuman niggers and their nation should be burned in nuclear fire. I can't believe I wanted to live there once.
:yes:

bitch and seethe. NYC on its own money mogs all of PA combined.
Not really cost of living is much much higher in NYC. A 300k mortgage in PA is cheaper than an apartment and the closet of the 300k house is bigger than the crack infested apartments in NYC. Who drives 3 hours + to look at water and trees In another state? New Yorkers. Their driving is shit too. New York and New Jersey compete to be the landfill of the east coast.