Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw some nerdy guy with a hot ass girlfriend today and it made me want to kill him

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Fucking walking and I see this glasses wearin nerdy looking dweeb, he was taller than me and better looking, but only a 6/10 at best.
And hes walking with this hot big booty girlfriend. I was going insane in my head.
At first I couldnt believe it and was coping by thinking he was just an orbiter, until I saw them kiss.....
tenor.gif

I was seriously contemplating going up to him and smacking the fuck out of him, breaking his gay big rimmed glasses.
But my bluepilled brain just kept telling me "dont do it, you have too much to lose" fuuuuuuuuuccccckkk:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Wtf is the point of gymceling when I'm getting mogged by weak soyboy nerds and I cant even do anything about it. I would have loved to break his fucking weak neck
giphy.gif

And he was white,right ?

"you have too much to lose" :lul::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:

yes, this is what makes me rage the most aswell. Seeing someone whos life would have been full of pain and misery completely luck out and live in paradise instead, just by sheer luck.

Welcome to my world, every one of my friends got into an LTR about 5 years ago. Then there's me, the pariah.

Proof that inceldom has little to do with looks

You ever been to California and see all the Indians and Mexicans with stacy's while I sit in my Mercedes and watch it all? That's fucking brutal.

Nerdy guys deserve the finest puss in my op. Change my mind.

Proof that inceldom has little to do with looks
I don't see any 5'7" 4/10 indian guys with women unless they're >40 years old and met in India first.

I don't see any 5'7" 4/10 indian guys with women unless they're >40 years old and met in India first.
I do. Not indians but bengalis but same shit Theres about 4 in my area married to white roasties. Many eastern european. Most are fat and ugly though. But better than a fat and ugly curry roast from back home

he has a 21 cm penis im 99.999% sure

dick > face > height > everything

I do. Not indians but bengalis but same shit Theres about 4 in my area married to white roasties. Many eastern european. Most are fat and ugly though. But better than a fat and ugly curry roast from back home

Where do you live? Where I am that's unheard of.

You just described me! FUCK!!! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Me too and I never see men I mog with women because all the men I mog are even shorter rice/currycels who are also alone.

What do you have to lose? You should’ve socked him in the mouth tbh.

Where do you live? Where I am that's unheard of.

Me too and I never see men I mog with women because all the men I mog are even shorter rice/currycels who are also alone.
I'm ugly as well bro, I've got a huge nose and a tiny little jaw and chin