Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw the most brutal case of JBW yesterday

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
There's a new couple in my town. A tall white, probably HTN tier guy together with a short Asian foid, she's like 5'2. She looks like a cute Japanese or Korean, fair skin, young looking. Not like those ugly SEA foids.

Now i thought i was pretty tall, i'm 6'2 but this guy is more than a head taller than me, like 6'8. My head goes up to his shoulder blades. It's the most brutal case of JBW i've ever seen. It seems you have to be very tall now as well, if you want to run JBW game. It looked like she could be his daughter.

That
How TF is this "jbw" if the guy is tall htn
I agree but if he was black or those shit brown indians then he would never bag a korean qt. Lightskin genes are always in demand for those ppl

JBW is still JBW if the guy is attractive. Ever seen an asian foid together with a curry or a black man? It's rare.

There's a new couple in my town. A tall white, probably HTN tier guy together with a short Asian foid, she's like 5'2. She looks like a cute Japanese or Korean, fair skin, young looking. Not like those ugly SEA foids.

Now i thought i was pretty tall, i'm 6'2 but this guy is more than a head taller than me, like 6'8. My head goes up to his shoulder blades. It's the most brutal case of JBW i've ever seen. It seems you have to be very tall now as well, if you want to run JBW game. It looked like she could be his daughter.
JBW is law
Not always but most of the time whites are blessed with good facial bone structure or height, both intrinsically related to being white and at some degree, black
Yeah there are white truecels but they're still the most blessed race out there

Your 6'2?
Curious, but have you had trouble attracting foids as a tall guy?

JBW is still JBW if the guy is attractive. Ever seen an asian foid together with a curry or a black man? It's rare.
JBW can only be JBW if its an attractive white chad or normie, JBW believers who think solely being white can get you laid for some reason argue like bluepillers cherry picking an ugly dude with a hot foid but contrary to cherry picked images no noodle is going to want to date a orge faced white truecel.

JBW can only be JBW if its an attractive white chad or normie, JBW believers who think solely being white can get you laid for some reason argue like bluepillers cherry picking an ugly dude with a hot foid but contrary to cherry picked images no noodle is going to want to date a orge faced white truecel.
View attachment 1023901
He looks kinda asian, maybe that's why they rejected him. Mongoloid type eyes and pig nose.

Your 6'2?
Curious, but have you had trouble attracting foids as a tall guy?
I don't exist to foids and i'm also an oldcel at 32. Most foids in their mid 20s to early 30s are also taken. Height has no value where i live since the average height here is 6'2. You have to have more to offer, like a 8/10 face or alot of money. I also live in a small town so there are no single foids here. I have a 4/10 face.

Last edited:
JBW is law
Not always but most of the time whites are blessed with good facial bone structure or height, both intrinsically related to being white and at some degree, black
Yeah there are white truecels but they're still the most blessed race out there
most white'cels' that face reveal here always turn out to be normie or chadlite lol

Hope their subhuman half breed hellspawn goes ER on the parents, giving them a slow, extremely painful death

most white'cels' that face reveal here always turn out to be normie or chadlite lol
Chadlite is ridiculous man, let's not get ahead of ourselves here

I don't exist to foids and i'm also an oldcel at 32. Most foids in their mid 20s to early 30s are also taken. Height has no value where i live since the average height here is 6'2. You have to have more to offer, like a 8/10 face or alot of money. I also live in a small town so there are no single foids here. I have a 4/10 face.
How do you cope at age 32?

Fuck off. White foids will gladly suck and devour curry’s and blacks even if they’re sub7 faggs

Fuck off. White foids will gladly suck and devour curry’s and blacks even if they’re sub7 faggs
Niggas ain't even trying with bait in 2024, I swear

Asian and some ethnic foids are truly representative of the "kkk in the sheets" meme, you HAVE to have green/blue eyes and be taller than 6'1 to even get a chance with them.

You see JBW will never reply to me because I am only 5 ft 3 in

Not sure how this is JBW, but still brutal.

The fact that you are 6'2 and still an incel shows how foids will always be hypergamous. With 5'11-6'2 being the average height in zoomers, foids will no longer be attracted to such heights. It's now 6'4 and above only.

It's not even jbw at this point as he is 6'8