Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Say goodbye to @Blackpill101 here

It's shameful that you as a Coptic Egyptian is not redpilled on the Muslim scum in Egypt yet.
Did you mean to respond to me? I'm against all religions, but I do think Muslims are worse.

Self hating Jews are the worst, 101.

bro you are way too redpilled for your own good
if you go low inhib and get girls to talk to you, you will just end up ranting about jews and drive them away lol
This is the highest IQ post of the thread.

I don't eat middle eastern food. Both of my parents are European. I'm only like 4% middle eastern, but my ancestors were all middle eastern and escaped to Europe during the crusades.

That's my problem. I have to basically NTmaxx if I ever become low inhib.
:lul::lul::lul:

Another Nazi LARPer.

If you want to NTmaxx, stop with the Nazi shit. Girls don't like Nazism.

Only Jews keep complaining about "muh you're a self hating Jew! You don't subscribe to our supremacist ideology!!"

Jews are trash.

Yes, but not sexually.

So you have a jewish nose, and your mom keeps trying to set you up with a jewish girl.. but you want an arayan because you aren't a regular jew, you're a self hating jew... so now you rage against jews online pretending to be a while guy that just happens to have a jewish nose. Copy.

self hating jews are trash.

:lul::lul::lul:

Another Nazi LARPer.

If you want to NTmaxx, stop with the Nazi shit. Girls don't like Nazism.
Jewish fuck trying to lecture me on "muh personality" like cucktears?

If I were Chad girls wouldn't mind my Nazism, faggot.
So you have a jewish nose, and your mom keeps trying to set you up with a jewish girl.. but you want an arayan because you aren't a regular jew, you're a self hating jew... so now you rage against jews online pretending to be a while guy that just happens to have a jewish nose. Copy.

self hating jews are trash.
I'm not a Jew, faggot.

Jewish fuck trying to lecture me on "muh personality" like cucktears?

If I were Chad girls wouldn't mind my Nazism, faggot.

I'm not a Jew, faggot.
I think i understand it..dropping your nazism would feel like a form of cuckoldry for you. If thats the case I say..believe what you think is right :feelsokman:

cope dude. nazicels = fakecels.

Goodbye, my brother of the Iron cross.

@Blackpill101 is a niggggggggger jewboy LARPing as a Nazi

REVEAL YOUSELF BOYO

@Blackpill101 is a nigggggggggerLARPing as a Nazi

REVEAL YOUSELF BOY
Do you want me to reveal myself?

I'm not actually white. It has been a whole lie, but I sympathize with white people. I'm actually Arab, but I just look white.

I just want a white girl since I'm white.
No you're not, remember this?
I'm only like 4% middle eastern

And? How does it make it a 'whole crap'?
I'm not actually white. It has been a whole lie, but I sympathize with white people. I'm actually Arab, but I just look white.
How's the day, Uncle Tom? Do you like being the White (Right) Aryan Man's slave you dirty shitskin? (NO RACISM INTENDED, I'M JUST PARODYING YOU)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat xD

What is even going on. My head is spinning, guys.

@Blackpill101 ur a faggot

how did you know he was going to get banned before he did?

Enjoy your time with Hitler boyo.

how did you know he was going to get banned before he did?
841.jpg

He is also a flat earther so I specifically wanted to use the word "globe"

He was a troll from IT, when I first saw his comment on that flat earth thing I immediately knew he shouldn't be taken seriously.

He's only banned for 4 days. See ya soon boyo. Shitpost in incel Arab heaven

I'm not a jewcel; I just have a Jewish hooked nose. That's it.

And this is the root cause of all of your hatred of the Jews. I hope you know that. Painfully transparent. Good riddance. There are a few decent people here, but you were not one of them. Non stop bitching and complaining about the jews and nothing else. You're just a racist pos. Racism was your cope. Faggot