Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Saying a 31 year old man wanting to fuck an 11 year old girl is wrong because it’s “creepy” is a circular argument

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Let’s focus on one thing. How do you define “creepy”? Social norms.

Where do laws come from? Social norms.

Where does perceived socially acceptable morality come from? Social norms.

You’re creepy = “you don’t conform to social norms even if you obey the law, therefore you are immoral”.

@JosefMengelecel @Zensfy @Abominationcel @foosballcel

calling someone creepy isn't an argument of any kind

ryo_hazukis me

i remember personalityinkwell making a similar point so this could just be a copypasta from OP

creepy = ugly male

Society is fine with Chad being a pedo.

You are only a "pedophile" if you are a sub 8 male.

Chad can rawdog a 9 year old and soyciety will still praise him.

They make it illegal so 16 year old Chads can fuck 11 year old foids.

Remember. ANY law exists to benefit and protect Chad.

They make it illegal so 16 year old Chads can fuck 11 year old foids.

Remember. ANY law exists to benefit and protect Chad.
there are people on this forum that think AoC benefits chad only

they think men who get arrested for trying to fuck adolescent foids are mainly chads

can you imagine being this :bluepill:?

I remember personalityinkwell making this thread. But yeah, calling something creepy because you don’t like it is not an argument.

they think men who get arrested for trying to fuck adolescent foids are mainly chads

The people who get fucked over by those laws are either normalfags or fellow cels.

Chad doesn't get arrested, how is that even supposed to work.

The lolis dad himself will invite Chad over for dinner and be proud that his genes could be inside his family. :feelshaha:

Chad doesn't get arrested, how is that even supposed to work.

The lolis dad himself will invite Chad over for dinner and be proud that his genes could be inside his family. :feelshaha:
Saying that 16yo chads are fucking 11yo foids is a retard moment.

Stay bluepilled, cuck. :feelskek:
You think height > face and you said anyone over 1,85 needs banned, so you are the only one here who is bluepilled.

You think height > face and you said anyone over 1,85 needs banned, so you are the only one here who is bluepilled.
You're still like 17 tough, your face isn't even fully developed. You will probably ascend in your 20s.

Ok I admit 11 is a little too extreme.

13? Absolutely.
Chadlites/chads date foids their own age or older not younger, why would he need to go for younger? Any 16yo guy with a 11-13yo foid is 5/10 max and compensating as he can't get foids his own age.

Chadlites/chads date foids their own age or older not younger, why would he need to go for younger? Any 16yo guy with a 11-13yo foid is 5/10 max and compensating as he can't get foids his own age.
Women age like milk after 16.

I don't deny that as I'm someone who says 11-14yo (middle school) foids are prime, but I never see them with chads, only with some babyface subhuman their age or a 3-5/10 older guy.

True, by the time a foid reaches the age of consent, she will already have a body count in the double digits jfl.
Age of consent laws here are retarded, by the time she reaches the AoC she is past prime.

creepy just means ugly nothing else :feelscomfy: hopefully I can court a 12 year old girl soon, take her on a beautiful date then creampie on 14th birthday :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

11 year olds cannot give informed consent

They arent cognitively able to carefully handle the consequences/responsibility of sexual activity. At least at 16 they know what to do.
No. They age like milk at 30. Late teens early 20s is the peak

Where do laws come from? Social norms.

That's a crudely reductionist approach to law.

The state has a compelling interest in protecting minors, not because it is the socially desirable course of action (though it is), but because it is the normatively desirable course of action.

They arent cognitively able to carefully handle the consequences/responsibility of sexual activity. At least at 16 they know what to do.

Studies found that children younger than 10 are capable of giving informed consent for medical procedures; provided they are explained in a way the child can understand. Medical procedures are often quite dangerous and/or painful; yet young children were able to give informed consent.

"Alderson investigated 120 school-age children due to have orthopaedic operations. She found that children under 10 years were able to grasp the concepts of treatment and its consequences, in fact some of them were better informed than their parents. Notably, these were elective, not life-saving operations, as indeed are most dental procedures." (source)

Even if the child doesn't consent, parents can still force them to undergo painful procedures like circumcision and tonsillectomy that are far more invasive than most sexual activities.

Evidence suggest that most kids are capable of understanding sex. Of course, no one completely understands until they participate (individual variation) but they can at least understand the potential risks and ways to mitigate them. It's not really super complicated. A parental consent system should be put in place to protect those children who aren't able to consent, by allowing the parents to prohibit the relationship.

In a patriarchal society, fathers would decide whether or not their kids are allowed to give consent.

Last edited:
Here we go again. :feelsseriously:

This. 16 year old chads are fucking their 30 year old teachers

This. 16 year old chads are fucking their 30 year old teachers
In my old science class I had a teacher who hated my guts and would give me into trouble for nothing, while at the same time the class had a high tier normie/chadlite who she would treat like a god. One time he was pissing me off so I destroyed his experiment, she screamed at me like I had committed multiple war crimes. Although this teacher wasn't 30, she was like 45-50.

creepy = ugly male

Society is fine with Chad being a pedo.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The reasoning for this is actually even more brutal. The reason that soyciety would be ok with chad being pedo and not subhuman is because soyciety knows that chad could easily get any woman and he chooses to be with toddler of his own free desire. But soyciety assumes subhuman can’t attain any other girl other than one he “manipulated” because she was “young and innocent”. Therefore no loli pussy for inky. Kek.

Last edited:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The reasoning for this is actually even more brutal. The reason that soyciety would be ok with chad being pedo and not subhuman is because soyciety knows that chad could easily get any woman and he chooses to be with toddler of his own free desire. But soyciety assumes subhuman can’t attain any other girl other than one he “manipulated” because she was “young and innocent”. Therefore no loli pussy for inky. Kek.
Double standards indeed.

what the fuck are you talking about?

you're claiming that they magically know what they are doing at 16? but have 0 clue at say, 14?
Studies found that children younger than 10 are capable of giving informed consent for medical procedures; provided they are explained in a way the child can understand. Medical procedures are often quite dangerous and/or painful; yet young children were able to give informed consent.

"Alderson investigated 120 school-age children due to have orthopaedic operations. She found that children under 10 years were able to grasp the concepts of treatment and its consequences, in fact some of them were better informed than their parents. Notably, these were elective, not life-saving operations, as indeed are most dental procedures." (source)

Even if the child doesn't consent, parents can still force them to undergo painful procedures like circumcision and tonsillectomy that are far more invasive than most sexual activities.

Evidence suggest that most kids are capable of understanding sex. Of course, no one completely understands until they participate (individual variation) but they can at least understand the potential risks and ways to mitigate them. It's not really super complicated. A parental consent system should be put in place to protect those children who aren't able to consent, by allowing the parents to prohibit the relationship.

In a patriarchal society, fathers would decide whether or not their kids are allowed to give consent.
exactly, well said. saying that adolescents "dont know what they are doing" is IT tier retardation

Idk I think being a pedo is definitely a “creepy” thing but “creepy” is not easily definable and is subjective.

I don’t think grown adult 30+ y/o men should be fucking 10 y/o’s, but a 16 year old girl is mentally and physically more than mature enough to fuck an adult tbh ngl.

If I got to fuck an adult stacy when I was 16 i’d have no problem with it at all. I doubt a 16 y/o foid would complain about harry styles “raping” her. Only is a problem when an incel does it.

muhammad did nothing wrong

Laws actually come from the elite deciding what benefits them most. A lot of the time this aligns with socially constructed moral values, but sometimes it does not.

Laws actually come from the elite deciding what benefits them most. A lot of the time this aligns with socially constructed moral values, but sometimes it does not.
And if the laws don't align, they alter the social mores so that they do.
And then the moral values themselves serve the elite.

Age of consent was 10 up until a little before the 1900s.

Agecuckery is newfag shit.

they need to keep sex with minors taboo otherwise they wouldn't enjoy it anymore

Why? I’m 18yo and would fuck a 10yo, but also few years less.
They aren’t even done with puberty. 10 y/os still look like children.

Idk I think being a pedo is definitely a “creepy” thing but “creepy” is not easily definable and is subjective.

I don’t think grown adult 30+ y/o men should be fucking 10 y/o’s, but a 16 year old girl is mentally and physically more than mature enough to fuck an adult tbh ngl.

If I got to fuck an adult stacy when I was 16 i’d have no problem with it at all. I doubt a 16 y/o foid would complain about harry styles “raping” her. Only is a problem when an incel does it.
A beacon of truth in an otherwise retarded thread.

Anyone calling 11 year old foids old enough to fuck an adult is an actual menace. Y'all talk about 'degeneracy' and then run this shit?? I'm here because I'm ugly to the point where I can't get a 30 year old foid to save my life. Pre pubescent girls will still never be attractive.

Come on now 11?? If you had a daughter you'd kill that 30 year old

if i ever found out that my offspring was a foid i would rape it myself
based. Imagine telling the mom "your job is done, you can off yourself now" :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back