Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Saying a 31 year old man wanting to fuck an 11 year old girl is wrong because it’s “creepy” is a circular argument

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
You say that like it's a bad thing, there's foids who are hot at 8-9yo let alone 10yo.
It is a bad thing :lul:. I like adult women with breasts and asses :feelsautistic:.

How is that a bad thing? You're just a roastie lover.
They don’t have any curves at all? No breasts, no hips, no ass.

You’re just a child lover you faggot. Never ceases to amaze me how delusional pedocels are on the website tbh.:feelshaha:

You’re just a child lover you faggot. Never ceases to amaze me how delusional pedocels are on the website tbh.:feelshaha:
How does that make me a "faggot"? It's obvious you're a soycuck so go enjoy your loose women.

How does that make me a "faggot"? It's obvious you're a soycuck so go enjoy your loose women.
Becauzs little girls have similar bodies to little boys. There is little sexual dimorphism until puberty.

Pedocels are really delusional if they think it’s “NAtuRal” to be attracted to pre-pubescent foids.

15?Maybe.
8? :feelspuke::feelsgah:

Pedocels are as low iq and delusional as IT cucks tbh.

Becauzs little girls have similar bodies to little boys. There is little sexual dimorphism until puberty.

Pedocels are really delusional if they think it’s “NAtuRal” to be attracted to pre-pubescent foids.

15?Maybe.
8? :feelspuke::feelsgah:

Pedocels are as low iq and delusional as IT cucks tbh.
You like roastie dried up adult cunt so you'd fit in with IT more than anyone else.

You like roastie dried up adult cunt so you'd fit in with IT more than anyone else.
This u?:lul::waitwhat:
B083AF53 C4B4 41E6 A85E 13FD96C0204D

How do you define “creepy”? Social norms.
Where do laws come from? Social norms.
Where does perceived socially acceptable morality come from? Social norms.
You’re creepy = “you don’t conform to social norms even if you obey the law, therefore you are immoral”.
calling someone creepy isn't an argument of any kind

The gays understand this argument but are self-serving hypocrites because despite having their bathhouses creep-shamed for millenia they will creep-shame average men for wanting to fuck teen girls even though them wanting to sodomize each other is far more inherently 'creepy' to average tastes.

Though of course with (((social reeducation))) these tastes are being altered.
They make it illegal so 16 year old Chads can fuck 11 year old foids.
Remember. ANY law exists to benefit and protect Chad.
Chads of all ages can fuck foids of all ages regardless of illegality so long as they have access to foids who will hide the act and pretend they were just studying together.

Outlawing is basically to restrict access to men who might acquire consent but who won't be as inherently beloved/idolized as to be covered for.

It also emphasizes lawlessness because the only way foids can find fulfillment is by sneaking around, so she gravitates towards lawless bad boy chads.

Being raised where the only way to find romantic fulfillment is to be in contempt of the law will set a bad example for foids who instead of wanting to pay taxes will just collect bux to raise chad's babies and not fulfill her responsibility to report chad is dad so he pays child support to offset some of this.
there are people on this forum that think AoC benefits chad only
they think men who get arrested for trying to fuck adolescent foids are mainly chads
can you imagine being this :bluepill:?
This is phrased strangely, did you mean to type "think lowering the AoC benefits chad only" ?
16 year old chads with 11 year olds is kinda rare tbh.
How would you have any way of verifying this in our current culture?

By it's very nature such a relationship demands secrecy.

Last edited:
Chadlites/chads date foids their own age or older not younger, why would he need to go for younger?
He doesn't 'need to', he would just 'want to' in cases where she is more attractive.
Even if you don't acknowledge that girls younger than yourself are sometimes (read: usually) more physically attractive than girls your own age, their personalities definitely can because they likely have a lower partner count and less pair-bonding to other males.

Any 16yo guy with a 11-13yo foid is 5/10 max and compensating as he can't get foids his own age.
Joined Jun 1, 2021
how many posts do you have on IncelTear?
I don't deny that as I'm someone who says 11-14yo (middle school) foids are prime, but I never see them with chads, only with some babyface subhuman their age or a 3-5/10 older guy.

The 3.5/10 older guy is her betabux who she dates but doesn't fuck. She will lead him on with blue balls for years saying she is saving herself for marriage and never put out.
The babyface same-ager is similarly just her "cover", an acceptable BF she can parade around in front of her friends/dad to show how understanding she is. how she's not competition for chad, how she's not getting railed by chad.

In both cases the Chad she is secretly fucking is not the guy she publicly goes out with.
Chad and his harem aren't completely moronic, they know if there's too much easily accessible evidence of them together that an angry incel will report them.
Cops will write off one or two angry incel reports but if enough reports amass and they get enough evidence they're obligated to carry through on it.
Also there's probably some angry incel cops who serve justice by going after Chad.

For the most part this doesn't result in Chad getting punished because it's laughably easy to hide this shit behind closed doors, but obviously you're still going to avoid scrutiny and climb in through the window to fuck the foid and not actively take her out on dates where jealous gawkers will be taking cellphone pics of this age difference couple.

Last edited:
Even if you don't acknowledge that girls younger than yourself are sometimes (read: usually) more physically attractive than girls your own age, their personalities definitely can because they likely have a lower partner count and less pair-bonding to other males.
I know. I plan to get a younger foid anyway.
Joined Jun 1, 2021
how many posts do you have on IncelTear?
Why are you saying this to someone with more posts on the forum than you?

Why are you saying this to someone with more posts on the forum than you?
post count means shit, people postmax around here literally by just quoting replies and typing nothing at all
there's not even any evidence they read the post or put effort into responding
11 year olds cannot give informed consent
uninformed/informed is a false dichotomy. informedness is a continuum of progressive information, not a discrete state

If this was actually a real thing they would be more specific about what information/knowledge/skills they wanted people to have.

They don't even do a written exam for adults to prove they are informed. You do this for anything where information is actually a factor, like being given a driving/law/medical/gun/welding/forklift license.
They arent cognitively able to carefully handle the consequences/responsibility of sexual activity. At least at 16 they know what to do.
What magically happens at 16 to make someone infinitely more cognitively capable than they were at 15?
This. 16 year old chads are fucking their 30 year old teachers
It's not an either-or: 16 year old chad is fucking their 30 year old teachers AND their 16 year old same-age girls AND the 12 year old younger sisters of their incel classmates.
Cope, that's college, even high school is past prime. 11-14 is prime, middle school.

I don’t think grown adult 30+ y/o men should be fucking 10 y/o’s, but a 16 year old girl is mentally and physically more than mature enough to fuck an adult tbh ngl.
Why do you specify "to fuck an adult" rather than "to fuck" ?

You're basically endorsing this romeo-juliet bullshit where somehow it's non-dangerous for 10 year old girls to fuck 16 year old chads but magically dangerous for them to fuck 26 year old incels.

16 year old Chad's cock is probably bigger and more likely to injure her than 26 year old incel's cock. Sex with the older guy would be safer
muhammad did nothing wrong
Actually, although I have no problem with Muhammad taking a 6 year old fiancee and consummating the marriage at 9, I do think he could've been a better husband to Aisha.

It was clear that Muhammad was not a pedophile because when he had a loli on his lap he was still taking the full-grown wives of his friends, which wouldn't have been a priority for a non-pedophile. Not even as cover, since he already had older wives.

I'm not saying being a pedophile would've made him a better husband, least not long-term. Maybe in the short-term but in long term he would've lost interest and been a bad husband who got new younger replacement wives. I think the only reason this didn't happen is because he died when Aisha was a teenager.

Muhammad apparently worshipped Aisha and she was his favorite wife but still doesn't seem to have been enamored enough that he decided to stop adding wives to his harem.

Makes me wonder if Aisha decided not to put out and gave Muhammad blue balls by teasing him and shit and Muhammad was too much of a gentleman to rape her so instead he got some older wives to hate-fuck while he fantasized about his relatively chaste loli wive who kept turning him down?

1st

2nd

Comic

4th

Last

The problem with Muhammad isn't the fact of having a loli wife but that he had so many double standards that allowed him sexual access which he denied his followers.

COME AT ME MUSLICELS
They aren’t even done with puberty. 10 y/os still look like children.
Why would puberty need to be 'done' before you find a foid attractive? Surely you have the observational skills to notice and appreciate subtler femininity?
Come on now 11?? If you had a daughter you'd kill that 30 year old

I would try not to, but if If he snuck around and fucked her I would probably be pissed off, because I wouldn't view it as in her best interests.
If however he courted her properly, was respectful to us both, was building a life for them together, I would hope I would be more open-minded about it.
if i ever found out that my offspring was a foid i would rape it myself

based. Imagine telling the mom "your job is done, you can off yourself now" :feelshmm:
170px Larson
Smile
Kiss
AugustineTraining

You say that like it's a bad thing, there's foids who are hot at 8-9yo let alone 10yo.
Don't be a bigot now

It is a bad thing :lul:. I like adult women with breasts and asses :feelsautistic:.
It's not necesarily a bad thing for someone else to like something you don't like.

That's probably complimentary so that there's enough to go around.

Anyway for all you guys who fetishize women with huge breasts/asses you should just let the rest of us impregnate all the girls first.

Then they will have huge breasts/asses during/after pregnancy and you can enjoy them even more.
Joined May 19, 2021

Smaller curves is not 'no curves' it just takes higher IQ to perceive them.

BerryWetBrella

Slighter curves more greatly emphasize the skeletal/muscle differences between men and women.

Large curves in older women just tend to be from fat and droopy skin, which essentially looks identical between men and women.

These are basically the same thing:

SameSamer
cool story bro

Muss

yeah I'm 100% unable to tell this apart from a loli since neither of them have large tits and large asses, without large chest/ass how can I tell what I want to fuck?

Last edited:
projection

think about how fucking cucked you sound.
You got some weird thinking. It would be cucked to let your daughter be with a grown man let alone even someone her age fucking her.

Actually I know you guys are young teens that say this shit online, but you keep these fantasies going and you're going to eventually act on it in real life. You're going to end up in prison where you are beat up every day. You're going to be on the pedophile list in your community and everyone is going to hate you and want to kill you. So if I was you,I'd start liking 18 and up real quick.

You got some weird thinking. It would be cucked to let your daughter be with a grown man let alone even someone her age fucking her.

Actually I know you guys are young teens that say this shit online, but you keep these fantasies going and you're going to eventually act on it in real life. You're going to end up in prison where you are beat up every day. You're going to be on the pedophile list in your community and everyone is going to hate you and want to kill you. So if I was you,I'd start liking 18 and up real quick.
im in brazil where aoc is 14

yeah 11 is too young but that wasnt my point btw.

anyway most here are too high inhib to go for jbs, i agree with you there that no one should act on it IRL

[UWSL]You're going to be on the pedophile list in your community and everyone is going to hate you and want to kill you. So if I was you,I'd start liking 18 and up real quick.[/UWSL]
I don’t want foids my age, I would rather have a foid 6-10 years younger than me.

They are pretty girls,but they are not hot. Like another user said, they have no breasts , hips, and all that. They are kids. You might as well be the guy on youtube that talks about having sex with a baby to groom her.

Are you actually this stupid?
A middle school foid would have a betabux?
She would go for an older guy and not fuck him as he isn't chad?
KILL YOURSELF RETARD
@IncelHQ @JosefMengelecel @Abominationcel @foosballcel @MeeksPilled @Zensfy look at this shit, imagine being this braindead
Hahaha betabuxxing for a middle school foid, hahahahah!

KILL YOURSELF RETARD
@IncelHQ @JosefMengelecel @Abominationcel @foosballcel @MeeksPilled @Zensfy look at this shit, imagine being this braindead
That’s pure ODfuel.

KILL YOURSELF RETARD
it makes no sense at all foids don't care about beta-buxxers until they hit their 30's, not in fucking school jfl

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Keep chugging the soy you retarded grayfag.
Be honest how old are you 14? That would make sense, I bet when your not on here you are playing minecraft or playing with your action figures

Last edited:
They are pretty girls,but they are not hot. Like another user said, they have no breasts , hips, and all that. They are kids. You might as well be the guy on youtube that talks about having sex with a baby to groom her.
Just because you personally aren't attracted to prepubescent girls doesn't mean no one should be. Plenty of men prefer flat chests and small butts, and neoteny (i.e the retention of childlike traits into adulthood) has a much greater effect on female attractiveness than waist-to-hip ratio. There is a lot of natural variation in male sexual preferences. According to objective studies, rather than adamant denials, it's common for men to be attracted to prepubescent girls. Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by them and high estimates indicate the majority of men are aroused by them.

Last edited:
Just because you personally aren't attracted to preteen girls doesn't mean no one should be. Plenty of men prefer flat chests and small butts, and neoteny (i.e the retention of childlike facial traits into adulthood) has a much greater effect on female attractiveness than waist-to-hip ratio. There is a lot of natural variation in male sexual preferences. According to objective studies, rather than adamant denials, it's common for men to be attracted to preteen girls. Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by preteen girls and high estimates indicate the majority of men are aroused by them.
You would be on one of them predator videos about a 2/10 retarded looking dude with autism

he is mentally crippled by lonely teen years and so has a lower mental age
I was crippled with loneliness too but I dont like kids , now I admit I think they are pretty but I dont want them like that. Even though if you was to compliment a girl that age,a normies mindset will be like is he a pedo!!? But a woman can say she's so pretty all day long.

I will admit that I've seen 16 year olds and thought damn if i was younger I'd try to get with her,i think that's actually pretty normal to think,its just normies would say that's still being a pedophile. You know you cant try for a 16 because you'd be lynched and they aren't even out of highschool. Where you couldn't relate to them anyway.
Why the fuck would a 13-14yo be on incel forums?

I'm mentally 11 so I need a 10-12yo foid.
Because anybody can get on here

And it dont work that way

You would be on one of them predator videos about a 2/10 retarded looking dude with autism

There is a huge difference between being attracted to young girls and acting on it. Just like you can be attracted to women without dating one.

post count means shit, people postmax around here literally by just quoting replies and typing nothing at all
there's not even any evidence they read the post or put effort into responding

uninformed/informed is a false dichotomy. informedness is a continuum of progressive information, not a discrete state

If this was actually a real thing they would be more specific about what information/knowledge/skills they wanted people to have.

They don't even do a written exam for adults to prove they are informed. You do this for anything where information is actually a factor, like being given a driving/law/medical/gun/welding/forklift license.

What magically happens at 16 to make someone infinitely more cognitively capable than they were at 15?

It's not an either-or: 16 year old chad is fucking their 30 year old teachers AND their 16 year old same-age girls AND the 12 year old younger sisters of their incel classmates.

Why do you specify "to fuck an adult" rather than "to fuck" ?

You're basically endorsing this romeo-juliet bullshit where somehow it's non-dangerous for 10 year old girls to fuck 16 year old chads but magically dangerous for them to fuck 26 year old incels.

16 year old Chad's cock is probably bigger and more likely to injure her than 26 year old incel's cock. Sex with the older guy would be safer

Actually, although I have no problem with Muhammad taking a 6 year old fiancee and consummating the marriage at 9, I do think he could've been a better husband to Aisha.

It was clear that Muhammad was not a pedophile because when he had a loli on his lap he was still taking the full-grown wives of his friends, which wouldn't have been a priority for a non-pedophile. Not even as cover, since he already had older wives.

I'm not saying being a pedophile would've made him a better husband, least not long-term. Maybe in the short-term but in long term he would've lost interest and been a bad husband who got new younger replacement wives. I think the only reason this didn't happen is because he died when Aisha was a teenager.

Muhammad apparently worshipped Aisha and she was his favorite wife but still doesn't seem to have been enamored enough that he decided to stop adding wives to his harem.

Makes me wonder if Aisha decided not to put out and gave Muhammad blue balls by teasing him and shit and Muhammad was too much of a gentleman to rape her so instead he got some older wives to hate-fuck while he fantasized about his relatively chaste loli wive who kept turning him down?

View attachment 463094

View attachment 463095

View attachment 463093

View attachment 463096

View attachment 463097

The problem with Muhammad isn't the fact of having a loli wife but that he had so many double standards that allowed him sexual access which he denied his followers.

COME AT ME MUSLICELS

Why would puberty need to be 'done' before you find a foid attractive? Surely you have the observational skills to notice and appreciate subtler femininity?

I would try not to, but if If he snuck around and fucked her I would probably be pissed off, because I wouldn't view it as in her best interests.
If however he courted her properly, was respectful to us both, was building a life for them together, I would hope I would be more open-minded about it.

View attachment 463107View attachment 463104View attachment 463105View attachment 463108

Don't be a bigot now

It's not necesarily a bad thing for someone else to like something you don't like.

That's probably complimentary so that there's enough to go around.

Anyway for all you guys who fetishize women with huge breasts/asses you should just let the rest of us impregnate all the girls first.

Then they will have huge breasts/asses during/after pregnancy and you can enjoy them even more.

Joined May 19, 2021

Smaller curves is not 'no curves' it just takes higher IQ to perceive them.

View attachment 463112View attachment 463113View attachment 463114

Slighter curves more greatly emphasize the skeletal/muscle differences between men and women.

Large curves in older women just tend to be from fat and droopy skin, which essentially looks identical between men and women.

These are basically the same thing:

View attachment 463115View attachment 463116

cool story bro

View attachment 463118

yeah I'm 100% unable to tell this apart from a loli since neither of them have large tits and large asses, without large chest/ass how can I tell what I want to fuck?

u are the kind of user to write a post like this lmao when i rapidly scrolled through i could tell this was you

They are pretty girls,but they are not hot. Like another user said, they have no breasts , hips, and all that. They are kids.
Let's get specific in terminology bro.

The hip joint is what connects the femur to the pelvis, everyone has hips.

You are referring to the width of the pelvis in respect to the abdomen, essentially.

The contrast is elevated as girls mature as it widens while they lose babyfat, except with landwhales who actually have less of a pelvic contrast to abdomen due to their obesity.

IE being attracted to narrow-pelvised lolis is actually more heterosexual than being attracted to landwhales whose bellies are wider than their hips.

You might as well be the guy on youtube that talks about having sex with a baby to groom her.
Are you unable to discern the developmental differences between babies and lolis whose breasts are still growing?
Chart
it's all the same to be lumped together for you I guess?

I was crippled with loneliness too but I dont like kids , now I admit I think they are pretty but I dont want them like that. Even though if you was to compliment a girl that age,a normies mindset will be like is he a pedo!!? But a woman can say she's so pretty all day long.

I will admit that I've seen 16 year olds and thought damn if i was younger I'd try to get with her,i think that's actually pretty normal to think,its just normies would say that's still being a pedophile. You know you cant try for a 16 because you'd be lynched and they aren't even out of highschool. Where you couldn't relate to them anyway.

Because anybody can get on here

And it dont work that way
Ok you oldcel coping retard, keep lusting after roasties.

Yes.

30,000 yen works out to around just 270 dollars, much less than escorts

She might fuck him if he paid enough money, either up front or over time to keep getting favors from him.

But she's just as likely as an adult foid to string him along without actually putting out, or by only doing minor favors like a handjob in exchange for gifts.

KILL YOURSELF RETARD

You really think foids putting out in exchange for resource is a guarantee?

It really isn't, the phenomenon of going out with a guy for free dinners would not be exclusive to adult women.

You're SIMPing and bluepilled if you don't realize teens and even preteens are capable of this kind of manipulation.

There's obviously no guarantee that she isn't doing sex for money too, but there's no guarantee she is either.

Yes.

30,000 yen works out to around just 270 dollars, much less than escorts

She might fuck him if he paid enough money, either up front or over time to keep getting favors from him.

But she's just as likely as an adult foid to string him along without actually putting out, or by only doing minor favors like a handjob in exchange for gifts.

You really think foids putting out in exchange for resource is a guarantee?

It really isn't, the phenomenon of going out with a guy for free dinners would not be exclusive to adult women.

You're SIMPing and bluepilled if you don't realize teens and even preteens are capable of this kind of manipulation.

There's obviously no guarantee that she isn't doing sex for money too, but there's no guarantee she is either.
Go back to the special needs school.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

When will you two stupid faggots learn that no matter what the AOC is, Chad always wins? You really think you're going to get laid if the AOC gets pushed lower?

Meanwhile cucks find it perfectly fine to expose their kids to LGBT degeneracy at pride parades.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

When will you two stupid faggots learn that no matter what the AOC is, Chad always wins? You really think you're going to get laid if the AOC gets pushed lower?
Retard tier comment, it doesn't just benefit chads.

foids don't care about beta-buxxers until they hit their 30's, not in fucking school jfl
Foids always want money.

1% of girls and 1.8% of boys in a Swedish study reported selling sex, so it's probably something like 5% of girls and 0.5% of boys when you take into account standard dishonest embellishments

You might assume seniors would be a higher % of prostitution than younger grades, but that's a conclusion I wouldn't jump to: they are able to earn money with normal jobs at that age while it's harder to find minimum-wage employment as a middle-schooler or first year (at best they get a paper route or allowance) so odds are foids are prostituting at much higher rates in the the earliy HS and MS grades.
You really think you're going to get laid if the AOC gets pushed lower?
Nope, not unless they also lower the age for legalized prostitution.
But perhaps we could at least take out nice young girls for dinner and a show without getting V&.
Call it cucked but that'd be a delight worth it.
If I have to pay for female companionship it helps in LARPing she's non-degen if she's got a lower notch count
Why the fuck would a 13-14yo be on incel forums?
hell when I was a preteen I was already hanging out on satanist forums and shit to be edgy, of course they' d be here

Last edited:
Retard tier comment, it doesn't just benefit chads.
well it sure as hell doesn't benefit me, even if i was interested in a 16-year-old, she wouldn't reciprocate

well it sure as hell doesn't benefit me, even if i was interested in a 16-year-old, she wouldn't reciprocate
16yo is legal but they are teens with previous partners, I plan to go for 10-12yo foids.

16yo is legal but they are teens with previous partners, I plan to go for 10-12yo foids.
what makes you think foids that age would be interested in you?

fakecel trait tbh

what makes you think foids that age would be interested in you?

fakecel trait tbh
They date ugly or avg or looking older guys, seen it too many times.

How is that cope? If you think foids aren’t fucking older guys then you’re bluepilled.
How is that bluepilled? No, I don't recall seeing middle school classmates have sex with men twice their age.

How is that bluepilled? No, I don't recall seeing middle school classmates have sex with men twice their age.
I said 12yo foids with 17-18yo guys, that’s not twice their age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back