Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Scare foids by walking silently

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
I was in a walmart recently, the rare times i get NEETbucks i go there, i picked up a 12 pack of Dr pepper and made my to the front, had my earbuds in blasting A7X :feelsmusic:, i turned and went down an isle and saw like 3 foids, the eldery one had her back turned to me, as i got close, she ofc turned towards the shelf at the same time and slammed right into me with her arm and screeched, i walked past without a word and as i left there line of sight i took out an earbud and noticed as i walked i made no noise, surely if i got close to the chick her other friends would have warned her to move out of the way? but they didnt cause i remember the other 2 were facing me, i think for sure they wanted to hit me with pepper spray when i scared the granny, thats the reaction i get from foids outside, they scream or im completely invisible :feelsugh:

I scare them by just existing