Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School does not correlate with IQ. Only college major/GPA does.

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★★
School does not correlate with IQ. Only college major/GPA does.

I've seen a bunch of foids graduate high school with top GPAs go on to major in very easy/non technical or otherwise useless chit such as acting, communications, marketing, general business admin. , etc.

Would have way more respect for a man who graduated high school with a 3.0 GPA, went to college and graduated with an engineering degree than some foid who got a 3.8 GPA in H.S, took AP classes, then we to college to major in Acting and fucked niggers on the side.

Gotta wait until college to see if someone is actually gifted.

Agreed completely. I'm astounded that so many people go to college, get a useless degree that they did no research on and then act as if they're somehow smart for having done so. No one with an IQ below at least 105 should attend college.

Unfortunately foids never lose even if they get a useless degree because there's a ton of high paying jobs that exist solely so companies can brag about having more women.

All academia is jewish propaganda. True intelligence is being able to escape the rat race by making millions pimping hoes and selling crack to neighborhood junkies.

Agreed completely. I'm astounded that so many people go to college, get a useless degree that they did no research on and then act as if they're somehow smart for having done so. No one with an IQ below at least 105 should attend college.

Yep!