Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women so dumb?

B

bcroger

Major
I went to college and got a masters in accounting. Not a STEMcel or a CEO, but still a technical degree.

Like 80% of foids who go to college major in something that requires almost no intelligence or technical ability, such as marketing, advertising, education, communications etc. The other 20% major in pre-med/pre ot/pre PT or do nursing for the most part.

Really, almost every foid who I went to high school with is doing something that requires less technical stills than a basic accounting or finance degree. I am smarter than like 85% of the foids who I went to high school based off my education. I am smarter than only around 50% of the males who I went to school with.

I don't believe these [Jew] statistics claiming that women are equal to men in intelligence. If it is true its because very few women have IQs below 90, but on the other hand, almost none seem to have an IQ over 115. The tiny pct. that do become doctors or dentists usually.

Last edited:
You're ugly, you make up for it with intelligence. They're stupid, because they have nothing to compensate for when they're pretty.

You're ugly, you make up for it with intelligence. They're stupid, because they have nothing to compensate for when they're pretty.
Even the fat foids major in useless shit.

Any Foid that succeeds in anything has slept their way to the top never on merit

I'm an accounting major too what you said is true girls pick a lot of useless degrees then complain about the wage cap which does not exist.

Any Foid that succeeds in anything has slept their way to the top never on merit
I keep hearing these Jew statistics claiming that 50% of medical school students are female or what ever. Women are dumb or average intelligence. The only exception are women doctors/nurses/P.T/dentists/pharmacists. The other 90% are dumb as shit for the most part.

A basic bachelors degree in finance, economics or accounting (let alone masters or CPA) would make me smarter than nearly 90% of the females I went to high school with. Only about 50% of men I went to school with have less than that.

Society allows for and rewards it. 90% of women can make a living out of being nice, if htb or higher they can even get rich by marrying dumb fuck rich simp and talking half his shit

because women dont have to be smart to get validation and success. they just have to be born women

tfw your ugly + stupid

Mostly because Foids still live life on easy mode without having to use their brain

subject-of-study-by-level-and-gender-2013-2014-large.jpg
Grad1.png
Gender-Ratio-of-Popular-Majors-2015-2016.jpg
most+popular+women.PNG

Last edited:
They always major in useless shit then go and then get paid for doing fake jobs lmaooooo
Just compare this to what a male has to do just not to starve.

I.e. everyone knows which gender is the smarter one.

they have small brains

cause they sadly can and no one gives a shit

They never had to be intelligent since they’re already desired by most men to make up for the lack of intelligence

Because they're living life on easy mode