Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School is the ultimate suicide fuel

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
I fucking hate my school. It's like 80% male so even the ugliest and most autistic girls get boyfriends or even stay alone probably waiting for Chad because their standards are so inflated in this environment. It's like an incubator for future beta orbiters.

Yet you see all these beatiful girls in their prime walking around and smiling. If you even manage to make eye contact with one they'll just look away ASAP because you're subhuman and there are multiple replacements for you. And because you're blackpilled, you're fully aware that every day your time is running out. I only have so much time to looksmax, grow and learn programming before the days of innocent youth and teenage life are over and I'm forced to compete in the job market as a lonely loser.

Today I saw a literal Chad during the break. Insane male model jawline and chin. I wanted to fucking shoot this guy. Despite living in a nearly identical environment as me he's gonna be happy and successful in the future. He'll live on easy mode. And it's all because genetic recombination decided to screw me over and randomly him live on easy mode. He doesn't fucking deserve it and neither do I. Oh wait, the break is over. Time to hear my 3/10 female classmate talk about Tinder and other social media while I got literally no matches in my city.

Even worse, when I was on the school parking driving away and freezing my ass off because my country sucks donkey balls I saw the car I always wished for since my childhood. It costs like 3700$ now which is way too much for my family to afford. It reminded me how poor I was compared to the times when my dad was rich and how I'll have to wageslave in the future. But that's not even the worst thing. The worst thing is that the driver was some normie and he had his girlfriend on the passanger seat. Fucking hell, this guy had EVERYTHING I ever wanted from life. He was what I always imagined I would be in the future. All my life I thought I would end up like this guy. Yet I ended here. The normie guy is probably fucking his girlfriend's brains out now while I'm venting on a forum for mentally ill virgins.

eastern european?

it's over friendo

overlystinkypants said:
I fucking hate my school. It's like 80% male so even the ugliest and most autistic girls get boyfriends or even stay alone probably waiting for Chad because their standards are so inflated in this environment. It's like an incubator for future beta orbiters.

Yet you see all these beatiful girls in their prime walking around and smiling. If you even manage to make eye contact with one they'll just look away ASAP because you're subhuman and there are multiple replacements for you. And because you're blackpilled, you're fully aware that every day your time is running out. I only have so much time to looksmax, grow and learn programming before the days of innocent youth and teenage life are over and I'm forced to compete in the job market as a lonely loser.

Today I saw a literal Chad during the break. Insane male model jawline and chin. I wanted to fucking shoot this guy. Despite living in a nearly identical environment as me he's gonna be happy and successful in the future. He'll live on easy mode. And it's all because genetic recombination decided to screw me over and randomly him live on easy mode. He doesn't fucking deserve it and neither do I. Oh wait, the break is over. Time to hear my 3/10 female classmate talk about Tinder and other social media while I got literally no matches in my city.

Even worse, when I was on the school parking driving away and freezing my ass off because my country sucks donkey balls I saw the car I always wished for since my childhood. It costs like 3700$ now which is way too much for my family to afford. It reminded me how poor I was compared to the times when my dad was rich and how I'll have to wageslave in the future. But that's not even the worst thing. The worst thing is that the driver was some normie and he had his girlfriend on the passanger seat. Fucking hell, this guy had EVERYTHING I ever wanted from life. He was what I always imagined I would be in the future. All my life I thought I would end up like this guy. Yet I ended here. The normie guy is probably fucking his girlfriend's brains out now while I'm venting on a forum for mentally ill virgins.

Saved to favorites