Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel School project

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
Today we showed Presentations to our class that consisted of videos of us talking. When we presented , and i showed up on the screen everyone just laughed. I looked even worse than in reallife. After the presentations a group of my classmates said that i looked like shit and like a hopeless person. Another one of my friends told " I dont want to hurt you but you looked like a crackhead". I just feel terrible right now , school is torture for me.

Today we showed Presentations to our class that consisted of videos of us talking. When we presented , and i showed up on the screen everyone just laughed. I looked even worse than in reallife. After the presentations a group of my classmates said that i looked like shit and like a hopeless person. Another one of my friends told " I dont want to hurt you but you looked like a crackhead". I just feel terrible right now , school is torture for me.
*homeless

pics of what you were wearing?

"When you clean, you must use Bleach honey!"

the truth always comes out in group projects

u should habe done this one instead :feelscomfy:

pics of what you were wearing?
Its currently in the washing machine , but it was a casual look with a grey Jeans a black jacket from alpha industries and white adidas shoes

get the fuck out of school.

I too need to record myself speaking for school assignment, fortunately anyone except professor won't see it.

Its currently in the washing machine , but it was a casual look with a grey Jeans a black jacket from alpha industries and white adidas shoes
That doesn't sound like a crackhead at all.
They're probably just mean to you, highschool kids are demons, I know from experience.

School kids are brutal because they dont virtue signal, sorry bro over for you.

High school is horrible. Just remember you won't have to see any of these people again once you graduate, a majority of them are going to end up trying to relive their highschool days in college and failing while the foids will end up pregnant with a kid they didn't want. Just keep your head straight, you'll succeed far after you're away from them.

You can only make them respect you if you will be dangerous. That's the only way. You have to be dangerous to be respected. Fuck up some of them. Throw death stares at them. Take a knife to the school or better yet telescope baton because with knife you can kill them easily. You gotta get in trouble and they won't like you but they will shut the fuck up when it comes to you

You can only make them respect you if you will be dangerous. That's the only way. You have to be dangerous to be respected. Fuck up some of them. Throw death stares at them. Take a knife to the school. You gotta get in trouble and they won't like you but they will shut the fuck up when it comes to you
I can agree with that im the quiet kid in school, so i often scare people away when they disrespect me.

I can agree with that im the quiet kid in school, so i often scare people away when they disrespect me.
Tell them to shut the fuck up and if they will try to do something to you go nuts on them and do whatever you have to survive. Then they know you are dangerous and can cause severe damage so they will leave you alone. I know it seems like I just write shit but what I can do otherwise. I'm telling you what works and what I did and do if I have problems with people. If you let them make fun of you they will keep doing it unless you fight back.

You got only yourself in life and you are to yourself most valuable person. Everyone is an egoist and looks only at himself

Tell them to shut the fuck up and if they will try to do something to you go nuts on them and do whatever you have to survive. Then they know you are dangerous and can cause severe damage so they will leave you alone. I know it seems like I just write shit but what I can do otherwise. I'm telling you what works and what I did and do if I have problems with people. If you let them make fun of you they will keep doing it unless you fight back.
You also got bullied??

It's just neva began for you.

You also got bullied??
Yup. You can also apply for a martial arts (you should and it will help physically and mentally), for some aggressive one like Combat Sambo, MMA or kickboxing if you can't find those first two in yo city

Yup. You can also apply for a martial arts (you should and it will help physically and mentally), for some aggressive one like Combat Sambo or MMA or kickboxing if you can't find those first in yo city
Yes i will do that , i think kickboxing is nice

Yes i will do that , i think kickboxing is nice
Every of them are similar to each other in terms of kicks and throwing punches but in Combat Sambo or MMA you also have techniques from judo and ju jitsu so you will also understand how to choke someone, how to throw someone etc.

Every of them are similar to each other in terms of kicks and throwing punches but in Combat Sambo or MMA you also have techniques from judo and ju jitsu so you will also understand how to choke someone, how to throw someone etc.
I already tried kickboxing a few years ago , so i will start again