Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scientistcels answer this one. If a person looksmaxxed

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Would the babies genetics still be shit because of his biological looks?

So now they are :chad: Will the offspring be too or will the new genetics not transform with him?

What? If ur looksmaxxed naturally like I guess well I’m not going to say anything but naturally no because u had those genetics lol. You were just looksminned

So no Looksmaxxing just means ur genetics were there and u showed them. Hardmaxxing is actually changing ur facial structure and that’s not genetic

What? If ur looksmaxxed naturally like I guess well I’m not going to say anything but naturally no because u had those genetics lol. You were just looksminned

So no Looksmaxxing just means ur genetics were there and u showed them. Hardmaxxing is actually changing ur facial structure and that’s not genetic
I wonder if the looksmaxxed genetics will follow and his offspring will be chad or not if he looksmaxxed from for example 4-9, Would those 9 genetics be in the offspring or would the previous looksmaxxed new genetics he surgeryied for transfer to his son?

Can looksmaxxed hardmaxxed transfer to offspring? Or do the kid grow up with incel looks?

Shiiiet this is hard to explain boyos.

I wonder if the looksmaxxed genetics will follow and his offspring will be chad or not if he looksmaxxed from for example 4-9, Would those 9 genetics be in the offspring or would the previous looksmaxxed new genetics he got surgery for transfer to his son?
Huh? I’m confused what are you trying to say? Any natural Looksmaxxing or like non surgery type looksmaxxes is just genetic potential meaning u have the genes so yea ur children will have those genes. Surgery is not genetic so ur children won’t have those features or a chance to have

Can looksmaxxed hardmaxxed transfer to offspring? Or do the kid grow up with incel looks?

Shiiiet this is hard to explain boyos.
Nah that’s not how dna works it’s all dna

Huh? I’m confused what are you trying to say? Any natural Looksmaxxing or like non surgery type looksmaxxes is just genetic potential meaning u have the genes so yea ur children will have those genes. Surgery is not genetic so ur children won’t have those features or a chance to have
Thanks for answering my question :feelsokman: