Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scientists are making onlyfans models

First part of the video, dumb simps are so lonely that foids profit from them like crazy, milking retarded simps. Second part, i hope AI will replace real foids but i doubt it will happen since simps get off from enabling women.

His rant is a total lie and bullshits, if you have to work hard you will never achieve the great results, maybe mediocre at best. All the richest and most successful people got it overnight for nothing, almost zero effort.

will watch later after I cook my beef cutlets

His rant is a total lie and bullshits, if you have to work hard you will never achieve the great results, maybe mediocre at best. All the richest and most successful people got it overnight for nothing, almost zero effort.
Depends, Some had failed businesses and some started at 54 there was this dude whofound success then, Maybe never give up works for some, It can also depend on how your face looks which originally should only mean that so you recognize the person