Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Scotland has made tampons and pads free

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Which made me think that condoms should also be handed out free. Mainly because girls only take pills in a relationship and guys end up with the costs.

I actually think you should get discount based on the amount of sex you have. E.g. chad is in the high numbers of having sex so he doesn't get discount. People that never had sex can get condoms for free (only for own use ofcourse). Incels that just ascended will pay very little because they are very far behind in the numbers that chad has. Women still pay full price.

The governments should fund it as a way to help out young men.

What’s the use of condoms being free low IQcel.
If you ascend you shouldn't have to pay the same that chad does, youngcel

Well, it would have been more ragefuel if you actually talked about the title, instead you derailed your own post with that stupid talk :feelshaha:

Well, it would have been more ragefuel if you actually talked about the title, instead you derailed your own post with that stupid talk :feelshaha:
It just got me concerned about equal opportunity for guys, but having said that, I did have a beer and am pretty tired

?

What. I won’t ascend and don’t care. I’m glad (((condoms))) cost money, let the retards waste money, no matter now little it may be.
Condom sex is cucked, it is like the foid telling you that you are a cuck who can’t hit it law, they should be banned

?

What. I won’t ascend and don’t care. I’m glad (((condoms))) cost money, let the retards waste money, no matter now little it may be.
so do you have no hope of ascending at all?