Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scott Beierle AKA St. Yogacel album reuploaded. Plus his website and 2 undiscovered Youtube channels with 3 music videos found (Links).

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
After some basic sleuthing I found his website which I don't think has been discovered by the cuckthorities. I screencapped the entire content for preservation purposes when it is inevitibly removed. It contains about 80-100 songs, all with lyrics and descriptions of his inspiration for each song. It appears that although he only recorded one album, he had plans and enough songs wrote for around 6 albums.

Also 2 undiscovered Youtube channels containing 3 of his music videos, have also downloaded.

Plus I have uploaded his album again.

Album:

His Website: https://pathofdefiance.com

Youtube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz2_RAX0-bWlYQ2T_8l2cIA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRdxZvNATtj25gxqY1jmlA

I didn't name all the tracks on the album when I uploaded it because, well hey, I'm a lazy alcoholiccel.

Thank you very much for finding and sharing these. We have to preserve and archive this before (((they))) remove them.

Thank you very much for finding and sharing these. We have to preserve and archive this before (((they))) remove them.
No problem. I agree, I encourage everyone to download copies of the album/videos and perhaps archive the website on https://archive.org so we all have backups.

Thanks a lot for uploading these. He had a youtube where he talked in front of the camera but cucktube took it down.

I screen shotted the names of his songs on soundcload.

Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21610 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21602 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21553 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21541 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21530 AM

Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21514 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21500 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21445 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 21420 AM

Stop calling him incel.

hahaha

who let the fags out

[U][LEFT][SIZE=4][FONT=Helvetica Neue][COLOR=rgb(31, 54, 110)][COLOR=rgb(47, 69, 194)]outherebrothers[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT][/U] rulzzzzzzzzzzzz

God bless st yoga man

"Who Let The Fags Out?" :feelskek:

He has a picture of Ted Bundy on his website, JFL.

[U][LEFT][SIZE=4][FONT=Helvetica Neue][COLOR=rgb(31, 54, 110)][COLOR=rgb(47, 69, 194)]outherebrothers[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT][/U] rulzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cheers fellow CelBro :cool::)

Lmao "Who Let The Fags Out?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks bro. Do you have his talking in front of the camera videos?
Nah, I wish I did bro. We can only hope someone else downloaded them and puts them back up.

These are my favorite two songs, but I like fuck em all more.
Screen Shot 2018 11 07 at 95516 PM

This one was really funny.
Screen Shot 2018 11 07 at 95527 PM

I found two of the videos, but there was a lot more.

Last edited:
There was a guy who had 14 of Scott’s videos but (((Youtube))) terminated his account

If you see them again post them bro.
If his account gets restored or I find some other brave soul who uploaded the 14 videos, I’ll post them here. Either that or I’ll pm you if this thread get buried

If his account gets restored or I find some other brave soul who uploaded the 14 videos, I’ll post them here. Either that or I’ll pm you if this thread get buried
I'll do the same, thanks a lot. :feelsokman:

JFL an entire song about exposing your penis in public. This guy is hilarious.

I found all the saint yoga videos in one.

singing is awful lmao

Cuckcloud took down his music again :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'll upload St. Yogacel's music legacy again, when I get out of hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back