Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scott Beierle AKA St. Yogacel album reuploaded. Plus his website and 2 undiscovered Youtube channels with 3 music videos found (Links).

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Thanks a lot bro, I hope you get well soon.
Thanks, mean's alot bro. On top of having chronic pancreatitius, I've now be diagnosed with alcohol hepetitius, gall stones and a peptic ulcer so I'm fucked. As an alcoholicel I knew this was my eventual fate anyway, just wish the pain wasn't so excrutiating. Morphine helps though.

Any suggestions where I can upload these without them constantly getting erased?

Gonna check them out now.

Thanks, mean's alot bro. On top of having chronic pancreatitius, I've now be diagnosed with alcohol hepetitius, gall stones and a peptic ulcer so I'm fucked. As an alcoholicel I knew this was my eventual fate anyway, just wish the pain wasn't so excrutiating. Morphine helps though.

Any suggestions where I can upload these without them constantly getting erased?
That seems really tough. Try to switch to vaping weed and minimize drinking as much as possible. I think bitchute will keep it up.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. I've never seen these pictures of him before.

Screen Shot 2018 11 25 at 22712 AM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back