Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Scrolling through my text messages is depressing asf, do any of you relate?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Here is what my text history or text log looks like. Nobody gives a fuck about Me, i am so lonely.

Boss: Andrew is sick, you must come here a 3pm to cover his shift.

University Financial Aid Office: enroll in FAFSA before October 13, or call 474-777-8667 for questions related to financial aid

Classmate: yo, give Me a picture of the homework from last class

Father: Jackson, what is the verification code, I need it to set up an account with your insurance provider

University Student Sevices: Attention, scholarship opportunities will be available for STEM students on November 14 - December 25, please contact a counselor or advisor on our website for questions.

Female Co-worker: are you coming to work, you are 5 minutes late, I need to leave right now. I'm not allowed to leave the store until you show up.

Brother: can you go to the store, and buy some donuts?

Bank of America: Your credit card statement is available on your email inbox

T-mobile: upgrade to our 40$ monthly plan for extra storage and for faster internet speed.

Classmate 2: when is the chapter 3 summary due?

It's sad that nobody wants to talk to me, nobody asks how my day was, they just ask me for favors. I feel like I'm going to cry right now :cryfeels:

Here is what my text history or text log looks like. Nobody gives a fuck about Me, i am so lonely.

University Financial Aid Office: enroll in FAFSA before October 13, or call 474-777-8667 for questions related to financial aid

Father: Jackson, what is the verification code, I need it to set up an account with your insurance provider

University Student Sevices: Attention, scholarship opportunities will be available for STEM students on November 14 - December 25, please contact a counselor or advisor on our website for questions.

Female Co-worker: are you coming to work, you are 5 minutes late, I need to leave right now. I'm not allowed to leave the store until you show up.

T-mobile: upgrade to our 40$ monthly plan for extra storage and for faster internet speed.

It's sad that nobody wants to talk to me, nobody asks how my day was, they just ask me for favors. I feel like I'm going to cry right now :cryfeels:
My texts look the exact same. It's just people asking or demanding me to do shit. Or it's automated bots from companies spamming me with garbage.

Just doxx yourself theory.

My texts look the exact same. It's just people asking or demanding me to do shit. Or it's automated bots from companies spamming me with garbage.
Its nice to know that I'm not alone :)

I have like 5 contacts and only speak to 2 of them.

Aunt and social worker.

The rest is just bullshit

I don’t even have people wanting stuff from me.

For me it's:

Code 93249292439 from microsoft
Code 00320420340 from _________
Mom: Called
Dad: Called
Salesman

and that's it really

My mom ,pastor , sister and grandparents

Moggs me, I only get texts every other week from my mother who probably just checks in to make sure I have not killed myself yet :feelsrope:
And spam ofc:feelscry:

I only have texts from my mom and spam messages

I dont even get mssgs from my classmates and ill go a couple of months without hearing from my dad

i can relate but it doesn't make me depress:dab:

Luckily in my country it's illegal for the boss to call you to work while you have freetime (exceptions like paramedics exist)

Failed normie. I wish I had a brother that texted me things even to get something for him. I wish I had a coworker and classmates that actually had my number and felt comfortable contacting me. I wish my university experience had been successful. Fuck you.

Crybaby bitch. You aren't disaffected at all. Get off this site and never come back and I mean that with the best intentions.
I get zero attention from foids. I never had a gf or lost my virginity. I also have one real friend. I am still a loser, a loner, a social reject. I'm in the same boat as you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back