Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seafood or Meat mogs

Which mogs

• Seafood mogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit and vegetables mog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

not eating red meat is why ton of asians are short bug eyed framlet dicklet
you need to eat ton of bone narrow to gain strenght

Propa Meat, I don't live by the sea, and sea creatures are 99% insectoid anyways they were not meant for human consumption, mfers here going "Damn I bet that would be so good with white wine and some butter teehee"

Which food eat most
ONLY HALAL FOOD (IN VIDEO GAME)
very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima

Both are good and this is a hard choice but I think meat wins. Sea food has better flavor in my opinion but when you buy it your getting a lot less. And it is more expensive and not retally available in my area.

Both are good and this is a hard choice but I think meat wins. Sea food has better flavor in my opinion but when you buy it your getting a lot less. And it is more expensive and not retally available in my area.
Yeah red meat tastes good, but I do like the taste of many seafoods including Lobster & Crab. However, these are pretty pricey & even in an area close to the sea still are limited.

Also, red meat is objectively healthier for you, hence:
not eating red meat is why ton of asians are short bug eyed framlet dicklet
you need to eat ton of bone narrow to gain strenght
It is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world & highest in protein, hence why the (((media))) & "health science" has launched such an attack on it. I try and buy as much grass-fed beef as I can, though it does come at somewhat of a costly price.