Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Crabpilled hard at work

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
30%
We had a dumb team meeting at work and for icebreaker they said to say your favorite food. I said crabs legs easy. Then a foid said seafood is gross and everyone was quiet.

They think I eat gross food fuck the assholes. They don’t like me mogging them with crabs legs is why

It reminds her of something

Foids are stupid and crabs are based

We had a dumb team meeting at work and for icebreaker they said to say your favorite food. I said crabs legs easy. Then a foid said seafood is gross and everyone was quiet.

They think I eat gross food fuck the assholes. They don’t like me mogging them with crabs legs is why
you mog her with the seafoodpill and you mogged her because shes IT tranny and shes poor and shes coping

based and crabpilled

Bitch wouldn't have said it if Chad spoke of crab legs.

I like lobsters.

Lol, she is a fucking moron. Seafood is delicious, it's enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. Ignore those cunts

Pity Party Whining GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@Saysitsover would u eat mr.krabs from spongebob

Taint their lunches with rotted seafood :feelsthink::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Little does she know how good and delicious seafood is for you

How can they hate seafood they’re just mad they cannot afford it

What a bitch. Why would she even say anything if that’s all she has to say? :feelsseriously:

Should have taken the opportunity to prove her wrong by inviting her to a fancy seafood restaurant my man (in video game)