Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEAmaxxers are pathetic

fucking brutal for sea man

Didn't watch so idk what the thread is about, but SEAmaxing is admirable, I wish I could do it. But got no money for that. If not, I'd get some ugly gook bitch on my dick. Gook bitches would take even an ugly guy like me if I had money.

Didn't watch so idk what the thread is about, but SEAmaxing is admirable, I wish I could do it. But got no money for that. If not, I'd get some ugly gook bitch on my dick. Gook bitches would take even an ugly guy like me if I had money.
Didn't read plus you're boring

incoherent illogical hogwash

If you're not gonna watch I'm not reading shit dude
why are you wasting your time talking to a boring person then retard?

what other option do we have?

The coworker is so fed up with all his gook foids flirting with white guys. And the coworker looks like a mogger compared to other Rices, so if even he's angry the situation must be very brutal.

It's so cringe desperately tracking her down and hitting on her in the workplace lol literally in a SEA of gooks desperate for whites. Dude is acting like he's in the US with that attitude. "What are you doing bro?" Some ricecel should ER his ass. The audacity of these fucks.

It's so cringe desperately tracking her down and hitting on her in the workplace lol literally in a SEA of gooks desperate for whites. Dude is acting like he's in the US with that attitude. "What are you doing bro?" Some ricecel should ER his ass. The audacity of these fucks.
Result of hypergamy and jbw:

6/10 guy, became so desperate that he seamaxx's twice for a 2/10 gook foid.