Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion SEAMAXXING, will it be the norm for moneymaxxers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
Many documentaries show Fat Americans incels searching in south americas shiholes for a wife to marry

Do you think this phenomenon will be the norm in the future?

I agree it's betabuxxing, but if you are going that way, why not at least choosing one that is starving?

You could maybe find a rare grateful unicorn foid thankful you saved her from misery :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

What a retarded idea

fuck you, you piece of cum cake :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
seriously, why is it retarded?
Why should you run into third world countries to find someone? Besides this would only work if you're white

I thought SEA = south east asia not south america

South East Asia, South America ... Yeah, I know bommer dudes who did exactly that. BUT now, don't forget we live in a globalist world. Young foids that most incels in their 20 would want are as hypergamous as their western counterparts. They too only want der North American Chad Man, and they are willing to take the plane in the opposite direcction just to get in his harem. I don't think swalllowing the SEApil is a viable option for youngcel ... Once there, they might end up sourrounded by other whitecels, local ethnicels who will hate them, and no decent foids as they would have been gone right where whitecels came from.

Why should you run into third world countries to find someone? Besides this would only work if you're white
because finding a gf is as important as getting water or food to me
Not white, but I'm not a negroid, so I should find negroid hole
South East Asia, South America ... Yeah, I know bommer dudes who did exactly that. BUT now, don't forget we live in a globalist world. Young foids that most incels in their 20 would want are as hypergamous as their western counterparts. They too only want der North American Chad Man, and they are willing to take the plane in the opposite direcction just to get in his harem. I don't think swalllowing the SEApil is a viable option for youngcel ... Once there, they might end up sourrounded by other whitecels, local ethnicels who will hate them, and no decent foids as they would have been gone right where whitecels came from.
I will try to go to thailand in 3 years for vacations, we will see how it goes

Last edited:
what kind of retardcel cant tell the difference between latam and SEA?

latam foids (whether brazilian or hispanic) totally mog SEA foids by the way. in terms of face, body. but more likely to cheat i guess. but SEA foids more likley to be abusive and controlling after a while, i believe.
nice observation.
Not a huge fan of latam foids, and find them as dirty as SEA foids, even though I have no standards what so ever,
I would be more than grateful if I had Fiona as my girlfriend

what kind of retardcel cant tell the difference between latam and SEA?

latam foids (whether brazilian or hispanic) totally mog SEA foids by the way. in terms of face, body. but more likely to cheat i guess. but SEA foids more likley to be abusive and controlling after a while, i believe.
Latam foids mog SEA subhumans to alpha centauri and back. Also they are far more patriarcal than asian holes. Just lol at picking a SEA over a latin