Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Season 3 of AoT was a mistake(Spoilers!)

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Not inceldom related. Just some thoughts about Attack of Titan anime.

I really liked seasons 1-2 of this show, but i was EXTREMELY dissapointed about season 3(and 4). Why?

Because when i finished watching season 2. I was SURE that the plot twist will be that the outside world is inhabited by the race of werewolf Titans like Eren, Annie and Rainer. I thought that they had titan powers from birth, and this would be MUCH better for the story.

This would explain why Eren was so different from other people(because he was a titan all the time), and this would explain the motivation of Annie, Rainer and Berthold. The plot twist should be that they were fighting for the titan race that is much more developed than human race. They should make the story that an utopian titan society lives behind the walls, and they fight humans(theyre worst enemies).

It would create a perfect grey moral.

However, in the real story of AoT, Annie, Rainer and Berthold are complete scum and race traitors. They are ready to kill theyre own people for purely egoistic purpose. This doesnt make any sense. With Titan powers, they could fight Marley(who opresses them) instead. I dont think that anyone can be so cucked in real life to fight for the good of your own opressors, instead of fighting for your people and killing the opressors.

I even think that (maybe???) the writers of the manga originally wanted to write something like that(because it would make much more sense), but later decided to change the story, so it would be more politically correct?

Is this theory possible?

Jews being self hating and race traitors isnt unusual at all

Yeah it’s very much possible and to add too your point season 4 near the end made Eren a cucked killing 80% for a foid who will forget about him once he’s dead

Jews being self hating and race traitors isnt unusual at all
Honestly. Eldians are definetely not meant to symbolize Jews. I think they symbolize Germans. They have German names, they look Nordic. In the flashback from the past, Marleys looked like Romans, and Eldians looked like Vikings(Germanic tribes).

Also, Eldia is technologically fucked after the defeat in the world war just like Germany was fucked after the defeat in WW1. There are also a lot of parallels between Eren Yeager and Adolf Hitler.

AoT is extremely overrated overall
I agree most of the fan base is filled with normies who think it had a good ending (it didn’t)

Honestly. Eldians are definetely not meant to symbolize Jews. I think they symbolize Germans. They have German names, they look Nordic. In the flashback from the past, Marleys looked like Romans, and Eldians looked like Vikings(Germanic tribes).

Also, Eldia is technologically fucked after the defeat in the world war just like Germany was fucked after the defeat in WW1. There are also a lot of parallels between Eren Yeager and Adolf Hitler.
Nigga they live in Madagascar and have big noses and names like Levi Ackerman and wear armbands with stars on them and Ymir is Abraham
they look Nordic

Nigga, anime was a mistake

If Eldians are supposed to be Jews I dunno why stormfrontcels like Eren and say the rumbling was based kek shouldn't they support Marleyans

If Eldians are supposed to be Jews I dunno why stormfrontcels like Eren and say the rumbling was based kek shouldn't they support Marleyans
Eldians are Germans.

They look like blonde Ashkenazim not Nords
They both have classical Nordic appearance. Reiner looks dalofaelid, and annie looks something between tronder and hallstat nordid.

They both have classical Nordic appearance. Reiner looks dalofaelid, and annie looks something between tronder and hallstat nordid.

This is a blonde Ashkenazi not a Nord