Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment SECOND MOST incel college major?

Second most incel college major?

• Math

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Physics

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Electronic Engineering

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • CS/IT

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What's the SECOND MOST incel college major? I said SECOND MOST not the MOST

Last edited:
What’s the most incel one?

chad can take any nerd class and still slay.

CS for sure
Ya probabaly has the most incels per capita

math strikes me as an absolute chad subject idk why. Just seems cool to me
Math is also an incel major. Finance is a chad major

I said SECOND MOST

EE is more incel than CS imo

They're all roughly on par. Tbh Computer Science actually has the most normies in it these days out of the options here. Learning programming has become more popular now.

If I were to pick the most incel subject out of these options it would be Electrical Engineering, followed by Math, then physics, then CS.

It's odd that you didn't include Mech Eng or Economics in the options, those are also really incel heavy subjects. In my opinion Mech Eng is actually the most incel subject if we're including things outside of the survey options.

Last edited:
Foidology and Blackpill Studies

It’s the subjects with the highest percentage of curries and rice

Not sure about the specific majors, but if we were to group the majors together, the second most incel group would probably be social sciences (STEM is the most incel).

It’s the subjects with the highest percentage of curries and rice
EE objectively. EE is more incel and blackpilled than .is.

IT should just bully every EE department irrationally. Imagine getting clowned on by Chad all throughout the 70s-2000s only to end up getting bullied by purple haired SJWs. What a pathetic life for the sons of manlet curries and rices.

Last edited:
CS is the 2nd most, only because it used to be the most incel major, now there's a lot more foids
Also I seriously think EE in the most incel major (and ofc the highest percentage of males of all)

Any engineering except industrial-genetic or chemistry, that’s filled with whores I fucking wonder why

Electrical engineering had only 2 foids in each year at my uni and it was full of truecels. I should of done it

GENDER STUDIES

I’d recommend mortuary science, bosses don’t yell at u for not upselling coffins, all you do all day is embalm bodies and talk to the bereaved, raw conversations are a lot more appealing than small talk/normie talk