Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Secret Cope Tactic

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-

this GrAY is more redpilled than a manlet lifting in elevator shoes and mewing at the same time

You find joy in that. Gotta moderate it of course

this GrAY is more redpilled than a manlet lifting in elevator shoes and mewing at the same time
I'm not it's just a coping mechanism

FUCK OFF WITH TRYING TO GIVE US CANCER @Sanxuary!

Tate is still cringe

Tate is still cringe
He makes simps and foids seethe, so he is alright in my book :smonk:

Good tactic indeed. Now if only most modern men weren't evil backstabbing normies maybe I would have a nice group of bros to chill with :fuk:

It's not even him advertising cigarettes it was just a example the main message is find a group of men you share things with, for example how we vent here allies to Tate's coping mechanism we are sitting around the camp fire and laughing metaphorically

It's not even him advertising cigarettes it was just a example the main message is find a group of men you share things with, for example how we vent here allies to Tate's coping mechanism we are sitting around the camp fire and laughing metaphorically
HE HATES INCELS!

TATE IS CRINGE HE HATES INCELS EVEN THO HES A CHINCEL HIMSELF!
He doesn't hate incels he makes normies seethe and actually talks about the male problems and how the sex market is unfair and that men go though more pain. Literally a male role model and says water is wet

Attachments

• 9ba1126acdad6ad5e7e1b1121c5a999b.jpg
    9ba1126acdad6ad5e7e1b1121c5a999b.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 5
Brotherhood is the only valid form of companionship. Because bitches truly ain't shit.

Brotherhood is the only valid form of companionship. Because bitches truly ain't shit.
Put a man in the very same situation with a woman and she will nag him to death.

All redpillers do that though

Ok gray
No they don't and Tate isn't a red piller. He is a massive influence on men and has sky rocketed based users and makes women seethee. He is literally the biggest G there is. And he's based. Other red pillers talk about sex and game. He doesn't he talks about masculinity and most of his clips were him saying water is wet. I'd say the second most based Channel is fresh and fit. Let's not fight in-between

No they don't and Tate isn't a red piller. He is a massive influence on men and has sky rocketed based users and makes women seethee. He is literally the biggest G there is. And he's based. Other red pillers talk about sex and game. He doesn't he talks about masculinity and most of his clips were him saying water is wet. I'd say the second most based Channel is fresh and fit. Let's not fight in-between
Tate is a Redpill Grifter!

Clearly a joke as blacks are Incels too. He's talking about his own life and he's actually made another post talking about Incels more seriously and how feminist did this. He also didn't even hate on them. I guess what he was saying is that try and be confident basically

Tate is a Redpill Grifter!
You sound like a normie. Imagine us Incels going against a based bro who talks about females and exposes them whilst dropping black pill truths

You sound like a normie. Imagine us Incels going against a based bro who talks about females and exposes them whilst dropping black pill truths
Only normies calls other incels normie, Tate is a Redpill grifter and the end of that!

I agree, The mods oughta ban this fucka @Luz is right!

Only normies calls other incels normie, Tate is a Redpill grifter and the end of that!
You sound like a normie, he's done a lot to actually increase incel popularity and more have become based no he doesn't grift he is just based and his course isn't too bad just a education source but he mostly talks and is based you literally have to search about his course to buy it. Don't be a dumbcel

Both are cuckolds.

And my bad for calling tate redpilled, as he is even worse. He is purplepilled and thinks “muh masculinity and wealth” is going to make women have genuine attraction.

As for Fraud and Fag, one of them literally got caught simping and trying to pay a woman to be with her. It’s over for red and purplepillers.

They only thing good about them is making people seethe as you say, but at the end of the day they are delusional retards.

Both are cuckolds.

And my bad for calling tate redpilled, as he is even worse. He is purplepilled and thinks “muh masculinity and wealth” is going to make women have genuine attraction.

As for Fraud and Fag, one of them literally got caught simping and trying to pay a woman to be with her. It’s over for red and purplepillers.

They only thing good about them is making people seethe as you say, but at the end of the day they are delusional retards.
No Tate actually says to do this so you can improve your life. He says not to chase Women but if you do this you can and might do get women. He points out the double standards of society. Women do like that the non whore based ones.

I think it was out of context but regardless it might be to show how women can be brought or whatever but they also shame and expose women and are actually pretty based in their relationships who cares how they get them you can't win always.

I think they are based brocels

friends and family are blessed. it always cheers me up to go out to eat/drink somewhere new with my friends. we usually vent about work while we get tipsy sharing and sampling our orders.

friends and family are blessed. it always cheers me up to go out to eat/drink somewhere new with my friends. we usually vent about work while we get tipsy sharing and sampling our orders.
Hello brocel

YOU HAVE FRIENDS? MOGS ME, I ONLY HAVE A DISABILITY CONTACT THAT VISIT ME ONCE EVERY FUCKING WEEK AND THATS IT!

YOU HAVE FRIENDS? MOGS ME, I ONLY HAVE A DISABILITY CONTACT THAT VISIT ME ONCE EVERY FUCKING WEEK AND THATS IT!
that sounds... really... lonely. are you able to physically go out?

that sounds... really... lonely. are you able to physically go out?
I HAVE HALF A NOSTRIL, IM WAITING FOR AN INFECTION SO I CAN DIE!

eek. sorry. that must be tough.
Ill be here for a while longer until i die, My parents dont give a shit so they wont pay for my surgery at this point ive come to terms with that im prolly gonna die off an infection

Ill be here for a while longer until i die, My parents dont give a shit so they wont pay for my surgery at this point ive come to terms with that im prolly gonna die off an infection
that's cruel of them. how old are you?