Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Secret incel

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
If you haven't publicly identified yourself as an incel, theoretically that'd make you a secret incel!
Nobody would know about your hidden ideology; people will just assume you for an antisocial loner that's happened to be asexual. That's it.

Dude i need you to rate my high effort thread

If you haven't publicly identified yourself as an incel, theoretically that'd make you a secret incel!
Nobody would know about your hidden ideology; people will just assume you for an antisocial loner that's happened to be asexual. That's it.
Why would I publicly identify myself as an incel? I have nobody to really tell that to

Some normies literally view incels as a terrorist group because of the soy articles :feelshaha:, of course im not going to publicly identify as one to strangers

Last edited:
Some normies literally view incels as a terrorist group because of the soy articles :feelshaha:, of course im not going to publicly identify as one to strangers
First post as a non-gray :feelsautistic:

Yup. Don't ever tell anyone that you are an incel unless you trust them to understand and sympathise with you.
i told my normie friend that i was incel

he said i had a shitty personality among other bluepilled things and said i was crazy :feelskek:

Why would I publicly identify myself as an incel? I have nobody to really tell that to
People can pick on social cues, and instantly identify you as an incel ; the idea is to be rather discreet and to blend in with the norms, kinda in the same way people with autism would mask themselves socially

If you wanna make people think you’re crazy sure tell them that you’re incel that’ll definitely help

People can pick on social cues, and instantly identify you as an incel ; the idea is to be rather discreet and to blend in with the norms, kinda in the same way people with autism would mask themselves socially
I never understood the concept of masking or how autistic people could cover their traits, wouldn’t that just make them not autistic because they’re able to fit in with social norms? I am autistic and I’ve tried to "mask" but any attempt I’ve made has been unsuccessful :feelsUgh:

I don’t call myself an Incel, since i don’t define myself by inceldom, i am much more than that. Does a cancer patient define himself by being a cancer patient? No, so don’t i.

wouldn’t that just make them not autistic because they’re able to fit in with social norms? I am autistic and I’ve tried to "mask" but any attempt I’ve made has been unsuccessful :feelsUgh:
No, it wouldn't essentially disqualify their autistic tendencies as they are merely mimicking a false persona; based around what is define as neurotypical socially available behavior whilst subsequently remain withdrawn. thus the mask!

No, it wouldn't essentially disqualify their autistic tendencies as they are merely mimicking a false persona; based around what is define as neurotypical socially available behavior whilst subsequently remain withdrawn. thus the mask!
And how is this done?

And how is this done?
Prolonged observation of neurotypical peers and social interactions, its all over the internet; masking never been more easily attained