Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Secret sexhavers and femoids on the forum

The forum has...

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just a random discussion and poll that I thought might be interesting!

EDIT -- I would put options for "none" but... I feel like almost all of us agree that there's at least some of both lurking on here!

There are some sexhavers here.

And definitely some foids larping as well you can tell.

foids are very well aware of the importance of intelligence gathering of enemy, so persevering angry "kill all men" feminist foids will literally read every word posted here.

Mostly of this infiltrated are just IT users

Im never gonna Lose virginity

Just a random discussion and poll that I thought might be interesting!

EDIT -- I would put options for "none" but... I feel like almost all of us agree that there's at least some of both lurking on here!
They are having orgys in dms

I suspect
@Retardfuel he never reply to comments and just make soy threads from reddit
@AsakuraHao same thing about him
and there are more but these 2 are the most noticeable

anyone can tell

I suspect
@Retardfuel he never reply to comments and just make soy threads from reddit
@AsakuraHao same thing about him
and there are more but these 2 are the most noticeable
I naver have sex

the grand conspiracy revealed:

@Subhuman Niceguy is actually Taylor Swift
FemoidsGTFO was actually Selkie Girl
Master is actually shoe0nhead
@AsakuraHao is actually an anime girl

I need an incels.is woman to dm me feet pics mang

How does a foid type? I'm genuinely curious
Usually much less formal, use of emojis and repeat of letters where there shouldn't be (ie. heeeyyy)

hi uggo. you wanna know what i think about this topic? or something else?
Do share
tenor.gif

Not sure if ITroons count as sexhavers but there are a lot of them and they repost post even I sometimes don't see

XD

I guess I had a lot of female influences when I grew up. My mum, sis, sister's friends, etc. I picked up a lot of the behaviour lol

Or maybe it's just the way I'm wired I have no idea tbh.

There is only one user here where I got really, really strong foid vibes from, which is @incel god. The second strongest vibes are actually from you (@Hoppipolla), but not strong enough to form an actual suspicion and probably also just because of your profile pic.

There are, however, likely many others who keep a low profile or where I am not talented enough to spot them (and I also might be wrong about my main suspicion, I have low social intelligence).

I am not able to distinguish between sexhaver or not. Sometimes some obvious trolls can be spotted, but even then it's unclear if they are actually sexhavers or just virgin IncelTear users who technically are incels.

So you are a faggot and proud of it, weirdo

I can't work out if you're accusing me of being gay or if you are just saying I act like someone who is.

I'll assume it's the latter...

Ultimately I can't change my personality can I... and even I could I'm not sure if that tends to be a path to happiness.

There is only one user here where I got really, really strong foid vibes from, which is @incel god. The second strongest vibes are actually from you (@Hoppipolla), but not strong enough to form an actual suspicion and probably also just because of your profile pic.

Hm really, my pic? But he's male, lol

I do think that some guys act a bit more fem and some girls act a bit more masculine. But I don't agree with the left that this means the best way to approach that is for all these people to get sex changes! Whatever happened to being true to who you are? I feel like that has been thrown completely out of the window.

Hm really, my pic? But he's male, lol
I believe you, but it is structurally similar to the pic of one user who turned out to be a foid, so that just gave me this association.
I do think that some guys act a bit more fem and some girls act a bit more masculine. But I don't agree with the left that this means the best way to approach that is for all these people to get sex changes! Whatever happened to being true to who you are? I feel like that has been thrown completely out of the window.
Yeah, I read that a common reason for being an Incel is having low-t, which gives you feminine traits, making you less desirable for women. But Low-T-men are still men who want some love and not necessarily gay or trans. I actually dislike that this forum shits on "soys" because it is a common reason for inceldom even though I admit that it is probably just in an attempt to weed out foids.

im not a foid. i have said i think there might be foid users on this forum but i never said any names. im pretty damn good at knowing who is a foid and who is not. you might be a foid if not, dont bother me son.

Why would sex havers join they dumb

im not a foid. i have said i think there might be foid users on this forum but i never said any names. im pretty damn good at knowing who is a foid and who is not. you might be a foid if not, dont bother me son.
Yeah, it's just my opinion, don't worry. I'm not great at detecting this stuff so yeah, I could be wrong, but for obvious reasons no real woman could say she was one here, so denying it doesn't tell anyone anything. And yeah, I myself was considered to be a foid, probably because I am a low-T man. Many users here are just suspicious, don't take it to your heart.

I believe you, but it is structurally similar to the pic of one user who turned out to be a foid, so that just gave me this association.

Yeah, I read that a common reason for being an Incel is having low-t, which gives you feminine traits, making you less desirable for women. But Low-T-men are still men who want some love and not necessarily gay or trans. I actually dislike that this forum shits on "soys" because it is a common reason for inceldom even though I admit that it is probably just in an attempt to weed out foids.

My T levels are actually normal on tests, lol

I think I did look into it once and it was very reasonable. I don't know why I have this kind of personality!

I do agree though that it tends to repel women >.<

Sorry, I don’t believe sex havers join here to partake in homosexual activities.
nigga what are u slow? U talking bout the zoo and rabbi is black its a joke saying hes a monkey :feelstastyman:

Some mfers will really reduce personality into being low T or high T, which is really ignorant. Testosterone does influence things like agressiveness level and sex drive, but jfl at thinking that one chemical dictactes all the factors that control the personality.

And foids have a good deal of variety in tastes regarding personality, some foids actually prefer feminine men, it's just not the norm and it's rarer than men who are into masculine women, so people think this doesn't exist at all, but it does. This assimetry is explained by the fact women can easily turn lesbian, which most masculine women who would prefer feminine men end up doing.

I've also noticed that masculine women tend to be the most lookist of all.

the grand conspiracy revealed:

@Subhuman Niceguy is actually Taylor Swift
FemoidsGTFO was actually Selkie Girl
Master is actually shoe0nhead
@AsakuraHao is actually an anime girl
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Grodd
Wanna say something foid?

Plenty of foids out here, they're probably writing their masters on the average penile length of this forum and how that correlates to sexism.

If you were wondering mine is 4.3 inches. I'd tell you to choke on it, but it's so tiny that no one ever could... It's over

Plenty of foids out here, they're probably writing their masters on the average penile length of this forum and how that correlates to sexism.

If you were wondering mine is 4.3 inches. I'd tell you to choke on it, but it's so tiny that no one ever could... It's over

lol I never reveal things about myself like that on here!

But it's... fine. XD

There are some of each, of course. Not many, though. People with fulfilling lives aren't wasting their time here.