Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Seeing couples gives me unbridled rage

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Saw one today when I left the library. A normie with a 4-5/10 noodle with a nice body. I hate couples so much, it gave me a surge of rage deep in my heart and I had to suppress it so it wouldn't show in my body language. :lasereyes:

Fuck all couples, young or old. :feelsugh:

I hate seeing normies with below average women. We would get below average women if simps didn't fuck everything up. God, I wish I was born about two hundred years ago. Maybe five hundred. Just not in this god damn century!

I hate seeing normies with below average women. We would get below average women if simps didn't fuck everything up. God, I wish I was born about two hundred years ago. Maybe five hundred. Just not in this god damn century!
50 years ago, we would have been able to fuck stacys

50 years ago, we would have been able to fuck stacys
Exactly, but times have changed and now all we are to anyone is money for whores and e whores.

While he likely has a below average quality of relationship, it's brutal all the same, especially if knowing the noodle likely got with such a white on purpose; at least they're somewhat looksmatched in this scenario, though, if she's legitimately a 5, and not the very common HTN and below average noodlefoid couple. :society:

It's definitely a joint effort of some kind to openly display and glorify their relationships in front of others, especially for subhumans; it might be a sort of unconscious process, where the male and foid feel a need to show off their current status as a bond to either make truecels realize their inferiority and themselves look more superior, or to guard against potential competitors... :feelssus:

Thankfully, I can't say I see it too often; perhaps in areas of larger social congregation. :feelsjuice:

While he likely has a below average quality of relationship, it's brutal all the same, especially if knowing the noodle likely got with such a white on purpose; at least they're somewhat looksmatched in this scenario, though, if she's legitimately a 5, and not the very common HTN and below average noodlefoid couple. :society:
I'm in asia, she was with an average looking riceman not that I could tell how they looked like but the foid had nice boobs for an East Asian

I'm in asia, she was with an average looking riceman not that I could tell how they looked like but the foid had nice boobs for an East Asian
Was the rice tall?

Was the rice tall?
I couldn't tell, I was in the bus and they were outside on the street but there was at least a 3 inch height difference