Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing foids everywhere is like being broke in a bank

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
It's so funny that normies try to tell us to go out more to where there are a lot of people. I work in an office building where there are 80 percent noddlewhore so I am literally swamped my foids. Yet it's useless if you don't have the looks and the social siklls

Why dont foids just approach the shy and short men and teach them sex? Oh wait, thats what the empathic gender does, women only choke on Chad dick

Imagine working with femoids. Walking on eggshells tbh.

love how shivacel never responded after piratecel said no
If he were white, the noodles would’ve piled on him for an orgy, but hes not, so thats all I needed to know as to why he can’t just get at least one noodle there

Ya my parents say there is so many young attractive single women around. I said I know, so?

'Well you are lucky to be a man in this city.'

-I said no women has ever talked to me and no woman will ever talk to me even if it means they are lonely and childless for life. Thanks to shit poor genetics you gave me.

If he were white, the noodles would’ve piled on him for an orgy, but hes not, so thats all I needed to know as to why he can’t just get at least one noodle there
absolutely brutal

Ya my parents say there is so many young attractive single women around. I said I know, so?

'Well you are lucky to be a man in this city.'

-I said no women has ever talked to me and no woman will ever talk to me even if it means they are lonely and childless for life. Thanks to shit poor genetics you gave me.
I get that all the time from my relatives. They would tell me that there are cute and sweet peaches everywhere why I dont juts pick one. They go even so fat as asking me why even a fat balding old man can get and I cannot. Well they keep on foregtting that the old man may have more SMW and scoal competene then me.