Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids jogging in public spaces

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
They go running with their ass cheeks hanging out and showing so much skin, they're basically naked. This is brutal for me because i need to walk my dog in public parks etc and foids are jogging there and it's immense bonerfuel and ragefuel because i'll never fuck them.
When foids go jogging they shouldn't be surprised if:
1) Somebody takes a creepshot
2) Somebody catcalls them (they like when chad does it, not when a sub-5 does)
3) Somebody runs up to them and gropes their ass cheeks and legs
4) Somebody catches up with them, grabs them, drags them into the forest, and assaultsthem.

Screenshot 2024 04 20 132327
this is how some look

They shouldn't leave their houses as they only offend the bottom 90% of men.

Only in the west. You never see Japanese foids do this. They are more sedentary, but since they often eat a superior diet they don't have jog.

Foids need to be graped to keep them in line. They have so much protection now that they just do whatever they want.

Foids need to be graped to keep them in line.
They need to have their orfices brutalized to the point of bleeding and swelling.

They have so much protection now that they just do whatever they want.
yes, there needs to be severe consequences. they make subhumans suicidal and get away with it

They go running with their ass cheeks hanging out and showing so much skin, they're basically naked. This is brutal for me because i need to walk my dog in public parks etc and foids are jogging there and it's immense bonerfuel and ragefuel because i'll never fuck them.
When foids go jogging they shouldn't be surprised if:
1) Somebody takes a creepshot
2) Somebody catcalls them (they like when chad does it, not when a sub-5 does)
3) Somebody runs up to them and gropes their ass cheeks and legs
4) Somebody catches up with them, grabs them, drags them into the forest, and assaultsthem.

View attachment 1138529 this is how some look
Water

"Erm, just avert your gaze incel"

They are out jogging to get cat called from Chad, it's obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells

Fuck my life they torture me with their leggings going inside their ass daily everywhere I fucking go and it isn’t even hot weathER yet in the UK

Whatever it takes to get attention, they live off the male sexual instinct

Women evolved to be parasites of men, which is why they always instinctively seek to capture his attention.

Fuck my life they torture me with their leggings going inside their ass daily everywhere I fucking go and it isn’t even hot weathER yet in the UK
yeah, they wear the tight sports pants which get sucked into their ass crack. and then it jiggles when they walk .

Only fat people jog sane people just need to do some running on the track.

UK should implement a dress code

u can't handle seeing a woman u probably get hard off of eye contact with one

u can't handle seeing a woman u probably get hard off of eye contact with one

yattak

Banned​

-
JoinedApr 27, 2024Posts8

Only in the west. You never see Japanese foids do this. They are more sedentary, but since they often eat a superior diet they don't have jog.
For now. Chinks are still whores.

I'm from the Cucked States of Soymerica

America is literally like a 4 class state

1. Blacks and mexicans living in poverty who can't get jobs so build ghettos.

2. Rich men and women (general population) keeping other men down

3. The average man / incel.

4. the Sub-5 who is treated like a NPC.

Foids do this shit on purpose for attention and then they pretend to be surprised and play the victim.

We should record them for what they're doing. If they go outside dressing like slutty meat toilets made for mating and breeding, and even doing it to stimulate our sexual instincts, we should be totally allowed to record them, take pictures and videos of them, so we can jerk off to it at home. Get yourself a bag with pockets and put your phone inside so the camera can record through the holes you cut inside and record them like the shameless cock sluts they are. Let's all start doing it and make a section for it on the forum.

America is literally like a 4 class state

1. Blacks and mexicans living in poverty who can't get jobs so build ghettos.

2. Rich men and women (general population) keeping other men down

3. The average man / incel.

4. the Sub-5 who is treated like a NPC.
More Mexicans are going to college and university. The Mexicans are slowly climbing up the economic ladder. Blacks, on the other hand, are still the lowest socioeconomic class. Most Americans are lower middle class. And yes, the average man is an incel and sub5 men are NPCS who wageslave

They wear the tightest and the most shortest clothing like their life depends on it.

They go running with their ass cheeks hanging out and showing so much skin, they're basically naked.
Even the giga rare ones who don't, they still wear skin tight leggings to go and jog.

These urinals also go to the gym dressed like it's their whorehouse.

Are you a secret Goatis fan?

I agree, but have you heard of his more ... unhinged behavior? Like the time he stabbed four people at his school or apparently sent some of his subscribers after one of his exes to kill her. Very interesting if nothing else. https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/13/man-...al-stabbed-four-classmates-at-school-9184229/
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHSL7wwS_w

Yea i've heard of all that. He doesn't really hide his personality and outlook on life in his nature videos.

Have you seen the acid attack video on Luna?

Yea i've heard of all that. He doesn't really hide his personality and outlook on life in his nature videos.

Have you seen the acid attack video on Luna?
I haven't. Do you have a link?

Sure. It was Goatis current GFs ex husband and his daughter who did the acid attack.

View: https://youtu.be/_s4oniLnkvo?si=26l3qJIww5O_mQpw

Damn, that's ... something. I can't condone such behavior, but I don't know the full story. But it's definitely a dark world out there, and perhaps it was too much for Goatis to handle, and thus, he decided to take matters into his own hands, no matter how ill-equipped they may be.

Damn, that's ... something. I can't condone such behavior, but I don't know the full story. But it's definitely a dark world out there, and perhaps it was too much for Goatis to handle, and thus, he decided to take matters into his own hands, no matter how ill-equipped they may be.
Luna refused to let Goatis see his son, that's why he ordered the acid attack and since he didn't have a birth certificate Goatis couldn't prove he was the father jfl.

Luna refused to let Goatis see his son, that's why he ordered the acid attack and since he didn't have a birth certificate Goatis couldn't prove he was the father jfl.
I see. Still, an acid attack seems extreme, to say the least, but I can't say why I'd do in his shoes if my wife/lover/girlfriend/baby momma refused to let me see my son. I definitely wouldn't have done this, but if the law wasn't going to be on my side ... then sometimes extreme actions have to be taken even in the face of adversity from the whole world.

I see. Still, an acid attack seems extreme, to say the least, but I can't say why I'd do in his shoes if my wife/lover/girlfriend/baby momma refused to let me see my son. I definitely wouldn't have done this, but if the law wasn't going to be on my side ... then sometimes extreme actions have to be taken even in the face of adversity from the whole world.
Yea true, but maybe he would've kidnapped his own son and never let Luna see him again jfl. Who knows.

He says morals are man-made after all. He also says "treat everyone else like you don't want to be treated" jfl.

Yea true, but maybe he would've kidnapped his own son and never let Luna see him again jfl. Who knows.

He says morals are man-made after all. He also says "treat everyone else like you don't want to be treated" jfl.
He's not wrong about morals. They are man-made, but I don't think that makes them invalid or useless, certainly not for the elite and those in power. He has an interesting idea about treating others in a way that would make you frown or scowl, but that is generally a bad idea. Even if you find people detestable, no man is an island, and even the greatest men in history needed allies. Hitler had Goebbels, Evan Braun, Napoleon, his marshals, and Josephine.

He's not wrong about morals. They are man-made, but I don't think that makes them invalid or useless, certainly not for the elite and those in power. He has an interesting idea about treating others in a way that would make you frown or scowl, but that is generally a bad idea. Even if you find people detestable, no man is an island, and even the greatest men in history needed allies. Hitler had Goebbels, Evan Braun, Napoleon, his marshals, and Josephine.
His points and lifestyle will never work if you try them at your job. You will get fired immidiately. I have to act nice at my job even though i don't want to. If i was unemployed or financially indepedent i would treat others like i don't want to be treated etc.

His points and lifestyle will never work if you try them at your job. You will get fired immidiately. I have to act nice at my job even though i don't want to. If i was unemployed or financially indepedent i would treat others like i don't want to be treated etc.
Of course. In a perfect world, you could treat others as you see fit, but we clearly don't. We are on the cusp of total enslavement by our Jewish overlords, who will unveil their whole plan to the idiotic and ignorant public who'll only fight when it's too late. Then, humanity is doomed to be dumb, ugly slaves for all eternity.