Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Seeing Instagram couples has put me on the brink of insanity

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I just browsed some Instagram accounts with couples from my area and I'm ready to go out and do something insane.
I see these prettyboy diamond jawed faggots twirling around their stacy whores and I'm fuming. I want to meet that faggot irl and rip his mouth open, let's see how his jawline looks after that.
These devils are enjoying their youth and prospering in tight beautiful jb pussy while I studycel with no job and no romance in sight. At this point I just wish I could move to a deserted island and live my life in peace away from all this suicidefuel

I want to meet that faggot irl and rip his mouth open, let's see how his jawline looks after that.
Based, their only positive attributes exist because they were born with them, and they get worshipped for it.

Speaking of mistakes being made - I used to work at a mall. I actually QUIT my job after I got blackpilled. Too much suicidefuel at the mall. All I ever saw were 13-18 year old jb's and Chad jr's kissing. :feelsree::kys:

Welcome to life my friend. It was never meant to be fair.

"Remember what you see on social media is only the good parts of their life!!!"- Every retarded coping normie

bro why even browse, nothing good will come