Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing Lots of Foids With Dumptrucks this Valentine's Day

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
And then I see the oofy doofy they are with. JFL these guys have no idea they are getting cucked

kb23i.gif

Literally bro. These foids are so hot with huge round asses and then they are with some ugly oofy doffy skinny betabuxx. What's not making any sense is why I'm not seeing these foids with any chads (their looksmatch). Oh wait I know why, it's cause Chad knows these foids are fucking whores

Literally bro. These foids are so hot with huge round asses and then they are with some ugly oofy doffy skinny betabuxx. What's not making any sense is why I'm not seeing these foids with any chads (their looksmatch). Oh wait I know why, it's cause Chad knows these foids are fucking whores
fucking retards.

Only chad can drive them, no incel behind the wheel because of the possibility he goes Alek in gta5

This is why I'm not going anywhere today and instead staying in my NEET cave with my cozy video games.

Good job retard. Now IT is going to see this and say it's because of their personalities is how those oofy doofys got those foids.

Good job retard. Now IT is going to see this and say it's because of their personalities is how those oofy doofys got those foids.
The oofys doofys are getting cucked. And who the fuck cares what those fat lesbians have to to say

You guys seriously need to shut up about Valentine's Day, it's all you talk about for the entire month of February.
Ok make a thread on it about why we shouldn't nigga. What else are we gonna talk about? Next month all I'm gonna talk about is leprechauns

You guys seriously need to shut up about Valentine's Day, it's all you talk about for the entire month of February.
Valentine's Day is the most suifuel day for incels, that and New Years Eve, most likely 4th of July too (if you're in burgerland)