Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing my own face on the school zoom call makes me wanna rope.

SaltyNipplez3

SaltyNipplez3

Banned
-
I fucking hate this distance learning bullshit. My school is extra gay and they make everyone keep their cameras on and you have to be perfectly in the frame with good lighting. While this may be a huge boost to the chads in my class so all the stacys can see their jawlines, I find myself feeling like shit all day knowing everyone in class can see my face in perfectly good lighting in all its “glory”. Does anyone have any useful advice for me? Any ways I could cheat the system so I don’t have to fucking do this anymore

Say you have technical problems with your camera. Problem solved.

woah woah woah woah-oh-oh-ah—ah-ah-AAAAAAAAAAH

being young enough to be in school still :feelshaha:

Mine is going to start tommorow and I will also be forced to have my camera on and be in good lighting.

Fuark I hope they won't force me to have my camera on when I start uni.

Fuark I hope they won't force me to have my camera on when I start uni.
my brother is in uni and at least in his they do. Fortunately for him he’s a chadlite cuck so he doesn’t even need to worry about it.

Distant video calls are giga suifuel. Once I had to do a video call for my uni account activation (the provider is a noodlefoid :feelsree:), I legit laughed like Joker to stop me from roping.

People can see me at in person classes so idc

my brother is in uni and at least in his they do. Fortunately for him he’s a chadlite cuck so he doesn’t even need to worry about it.
Do they buy students webcams? Cos I’m not paying for a fuckin webcam just to display my subhuman form to the class I

Just say that you literally don't have a webcam? That's what I did. Or just put yourself in bad lighting

Do they buy students webcams? Cos I’m not paying for a fuckin webcam just to display my subhuman form to the class I
No they do not. If you don’t have a webcam i’m sure you can say you can’t afford it and they’ll fuck off
Just say that you literally don't have a webcam? That's what I did. Or just put yourself in bad lighting
If you’re in bad lighting they call you out to the whole class. Seen it happen to a kid who’s even more subhuman than me in my class. Never even trying that shit

Grow a beard, angle screen up, make sure light is in front and above, larp as if you have a chad jawline

Youngcels and their schools.

Just Morph into oblivion your face theory.

Why do online schools force you to show your face? Literally what reason is there?
Why can’t we do our work in peace

Why do online schools force you to show your face? Literally what reason is there?
Why can’t we do our work in peace
Because they’re dickheads who have no idea what it’s like for people like us

Yes if you rlly are incel it will be hell. Better prepare to drug cope. I can’t do college sober
That’s really the only way to do it without roping or dropping out

I have to show my face to confirme my identity in the online driver license class. It's suifuel for me and to worst it all the camera from the system make me more ugly than i already am. My profile photo it's the first photo that i toke but i didn't know that and the photo looks like shit. Why do i have to do this shit? At least they could warn before, jfl.

I have to show my face to confirme my identity in the online driver license class. It's suifuel for me and to worst it all the camera from the system make me more ugly than i already am. My profile photo it's the first photo that i toke but i didn't know that and the photo looks like shit. Why do i have to do this shit? At least they could warn before, jfl.
is it one of those cameras that flips your face and shows you how unsymmetrical your face is?

I am brutally mogged even here: I have never had any webcam or laptop. Haven't used a webcam ever.

I would drop out.

you’re lucky you didn’t get to experience the zooms then. you should feel glad

mogs me because you have education, study places. A webcam is necessary for applying for many jobs, because they do Skype-interviews. Laptop is mandatory for studying. I don't have any of these. And I am too old.

mogs me because you have education, study places. A webcam is necessary for applying for many jobs, because they do Skype-interviews. Laptop is mandatory for studying. I don't have any of these. And I am too old.
as soon as this corona shit is done there’s in person interviews

as soon as this corona shit is done there’s in person interviews

No, I've seen plenty of ads years before COVID-19. But it's only the first round. If you get past that, then there are personal interviews.