Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing sex positive things around my college campus genuinely triggers me.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Imagine being a homeless, hungry person, and then, daily, being forced to look at wealthy people eating 12oz sirloin steaks. To me, though, it's more like I'm a homeless person who's about a silver away from starving to death, all the while I'm forced to look at multitudes of multi-billionaires chowing down 8oz A5 wagyu steaks flaked with gold leaf, while I'm not saved even a single pinch of half-eaten, cheap, fast food pizza crust.

Being reminded of all the Chads and Stacies who are having sex while I am not is extremely mentally damaging. Being reminded that I've done so much shit to improve myself, when it amounted to absolutely nothing and resulted in me getting no girls at all, is also extremely damaging (read all my other self improvement threads/rambling for further clarification). Seriously, how the hell are we supposed to avoid these thoughts when sex is constantly forced in western culture? In my old dorms, there were even people who worked for the management who would pass around condoms. :lasereyes:

Life is brutal.

As incels in society we are constantly forced to observe those around us living the lives we can never live, experiencing the pleasures and validations that we will never have. It's torture. Sex used to be a taboo topic which would be perfect for inkwells but now people just talk about that shit like they are talking about what they had for dinner. It's morally wrong. But hey, that's modern degeneracy. We can only cope :dafuckfeels:

:soy::foidSoy:“just be happy for others!”

Some countries are actually starting programs to help you cope with the fact that you’re incel :feelsrope:

Some countries are actually starting programs to help you cope with the fact that you’re incel :feelsrope:
Really? I want to read more about that.

The United States is faux sex positive. They have disgustingly unhealthy views and practices on sex but preach sex positivity in PC culture.

I don't get it, it is not in their benefit to help us, kinda surprised that they didn't flat out genocide us.
It actually does make sense. Men are vital to a country's infrastructure. When more men start self-identifying as incels, more have a likelihood at giving up on any prospects at all, which will overburden most western countries' welfare systems and it will mess up the job market.

:soy::foidSoy:“just be happy for others!”
I hate people who say this. I have been happy for others my whole life, yet I am always denied a piece of the cake, even a sliver of it.