Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing videos like this in my recommended is suicide fuel!

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/MV37_UZ90Aw

Just a cartoon skit of a black guy sharing a story on how he got his first blowjob. They are many more of his videos that are similar to this one. Where he tells story's about his sexual experiences through an animated skit. It hurts because watching these videos are supposed to be funny but deep down they make me mad and jealous. These guys get to be drained of all they're semen while we are sat here sexually frustrated. We never get to empty our prostate glands unless it through fapping. In the video he makes it seem like it's some joke or humourous, so many normies in the comments were laughing along with him and found it funny "bRuH I'm DeAd" "bRuh iM WhEezIng". Jfl all lucky sex Havers. The way he explains it makes me feel so horny and envious at the same time. "Man,she was clapping them cheeks all over my power pole" "she kept sucking me for hours even after nutted". He explains it as if was some p0rno or something. Smh,I bet it was a regular looking black guy aswell. Even worse,earlier in college today,my friend showed me a video of him giving a girl Anæl backshots. It's things like this that make wanna die

That was the most black thing I’ve ever see

these videos are supposed to be funny but deep down they make me mad and jealous
I'll never understand normie humor and the fact that it revolves around their experiences which are alien to me is probably the main reason why.

Even worse,earlier in college today,my friend showed me a video of him giving a girl Anæl backshots. It's things like this that make wanna die
Why did you even agree to watch that? :feelsugh: Pure masochism.

I'll never understand normie humor and the fact that it revolves around their experiences which are alien to me is probably the main reason why.

Why did you even agree to watch that? :feelsugh: Pure masochism.
He kept chasing me around strongly insisting me to watch it. Ffs. And I'm ashamed to admit this but... I got abit of a boner when he showed me the video... now of course he didn't know. But I got one. Even when I watched the video above ^^. The way he explains his first blowjob was so hyperboled "She swallowed every drop of my life force energy" "my dick was numb" "it felt like heaven on earth" "She swallowed a gallon of my milk". You ever notice that? When normies explain their sexual experiences they overexaggerate it. They make it sound like it came straight out of a hentai video. It hurts brocel.... It hurts