Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MrGamingGuitarist is a fucking moron

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This youtuber made a video in which he explains that he is 29 years old and he has never had a gf before but its okay, are you kidding me? Its not okay to be 29 freaking years old and single plus a virgin. Most women and average looking men have already had sex in their early 20s and they also have had romantic relationships. This youtuber is in denial, he always balme himself for his problems, and he never blames others. Its obvious, he is lonely and single because of his bad looks. Someome needs to call him out, I will make a youtube video in which I address his delusional thinking. I want him to see it. He needs to knoiw the truth. If one video isnt enought to change his mind, I will make more videos about him and I will share these videos with his viewers or subsricbers.

View: https://youtu.be/elWZDf_Ng48?si=vFOyWGkpaeoUBWl9

Last edited:
He is coping, you can see in his eyes

29? :giga: He looks very underdeveloped

I can smell the soy through my screen

I wish i could cope as well as he does.

lol been watching his bitchass for a while. Wonder if he has autism? Seems more like nerd/abused dog to me.
He is exceptionally ugly, though I am even more. You dont see people that ugly often in todays world.

lol been watching his bitchass for a while. Wonder if he has autism? Seems more like nerd/abused dog to me.
he certaintly has a nerdy appearance. His hair is too long, he wears glasses, he wears boring clothes, he doesnt shave, and he is skinnyfat

tbf hes pretty looksminned.

This youtuber made a video in which he explains that he is 29 years old and he has never had a gf before but its okay, are you kidding me? Its not okay to be 29 freaking years old and single plus a virgin. Most women and average looking men have already had sex in their early 20s and they also have had romantic relationships. This youtuber is in denial, he always balme himself for his problems, and he never blames others. Its obvious, he is lonely and single because of his bad looks. Someome needs to call him out, I will make a youtube video in which I address his delusional thinking. I want him to see it. He needs to knoiw the truth. If one video isnt enought to change his mind, I will make more videos about him and I will share these videos with his viewers or subsricbers.

The textbook definition of cope.

Too much soy ruins lives

I would say we should send him a link to .is but he is way too bluepilled lol

He voicemogs my faggy english accent

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 33 27

Too much soy ruins lives

Yeah.

Rs11121177EA

Rs56405138EA

Rs78410329EA

Rs11264236EA

Rs2992037EA

Rs7323027EA

Rs2797131EA

Rs12531458EA

Rs3895736EA

Rs9529146EA

Rs1747714EA

Rs62142891EA

Rs2761438EA

Rs34807077EA

Rs6812533EA

Rs67456868EA

Rs111821073EA

Rs6452793EA

Rs575113EA

Rs10166286EA

2023 09 07 06 33 10 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

yeah I watched this a while ago

The textbook definition of cope.

Warosu 2010 HIV/Cancer should be sufficient. It's incovenient for me to do it, so find it yourself.

That soy chugging faggot is probably on IT. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He’d kill himself if he admits the truth about his situation

That soy chugging faggot is probably on IT. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
he's a total blue pill denier and probably a latent beta buxxxer cuckold. i will die a khhv before i give into this garbage culture

He's one of the biggest copers I've see online, look in his eyes and hear his voice, he is obviously bothered by it.