Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seems dark triad can beat looks

Extremely disappointed that you read clickbait bullshit brocel.

10 things you are doing wrong
5 things smart people do
100 things to escape inceldom
Top 10 best ways to get a date

STOP

jfl site is covered with ads
this is written 100% by a man

PersonalityPill

How to fuck a girl properly:

Have a huge dick

Lol, no chance in hell, money nowhere near looks. iF you are worth $500m then yes u can have any girl, but ONLY by betabuxing.

There is no amount of money that gets you close to making up for looks in attraction terms.

$250k a year? GTFOH
Spoken like a true poorfag with no sense of scale. To your broke ass, anything beyond 40k a year might as well be a million or a billion because it's not a concept you can process.

250k is the bare minimum, but it's the point where you can start comfortably throwing money away while living a life of comparative luxury. Those are the minimum prerequisites to start pulling decent-tier golddiggers regardless of looks.

females are never honest about what they want though. When they say this stuff they are thinking about only Chads doing it.
This

Just lol at believing foids

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

Clearly not written by a woman, as if a woman would write something like “this is female hypergamy at work”, that kind of lingo is used exclusively by the manosphere. The tips are probably accurate but they’re completely useless for us because they’re about what to do in bed, not how to get in her bed in the first place.

Clearly not written by a woman, as if a woman would write something like “this is female hypergamy at work”, that kind of lingo is used exclusively by the manosphere. The tips are probably accurate but they’re completely useless for us because they’re about what to do in bed, not how to get in her bed in the first place.

JFL at actually believing this cope, there are no statistics involved.

being masculine, dominant, and good at fucking is way more important

This is referring to raping them, rape is the only way to be "dominant" enough if you aren't at least 2/3 rich/tall/cute

This was written by a man, dude.

Spoken like a true poorfag with no sense of scale. To your broke ass, anything beyond 40k a year might as well be a million or a billion because it's not a concept you can process.

250k is the bare minimum, but it's the point where you can start comfortably throwing money away while living a life of comparative luxury. Those are the minimum prerequisites to start pulling decent-tier golddiggers regardless of looks.
Haha ok, I don't wanna dox myself, but can assure you I don't earn 40k a year, nor 250k. I certainly don't claim to be a richcel, but by your definition I should have no excuse to LDAR.

But humour me all the same, let's say I took a nice paycut and was earning 250k, how does an incel then ascend?

Walk me through it, it's a Friday night and he is free from work and wants to go out, or he has to take a 14hr flight stuck in a fairly empty cabin, let's say it's business class, how does he ascend with money?

My man. If you are making over 250k and still haven't figured out how to pull golddiggers, how are you making over 250k? Unless you are living off an invested inheritance, you gotta be a bit more high IQ for that...

If we talk about single positive features many people can have them. For example I have an OKish jaw with good forward growth and positive CT, BUT I have too much eyelid exposure, and a roundish face with flat cheekbones, and also I'm balding...all in all what matters is the overall harmony of your face. It's key not to have major flaws in order to capitalize on the few good features you have
Norwooding...... Time to kill yourself. It's over for NWcels

Bullshit. Maybe it works for average looking men. But truly ugly people can't succeed. Failo effect anyone?

This is misleading. She's talking about how she likes to have sex (rough and with a dominant and aggressive man with dark triad characteristics); she is not talking about what initially attracted her to the man, which is mostly physical characteristics like height and facial bone structure (and to a lesser extent muscular build).

This is misleading. She's talking about how she likes to have sex (rough and with a dominant and aggressive man with dark triad characteristics); she is not talking about what initially attracted her to the man, which is mostly physical characteristics like height and facial bone structure (and to a lesser extent muscular build).
She likes to get raped in the sheets, and peacocked in the streets.

Ye, they want a dark triad chad

Aaaaa you mean Dark Triad i get it!!
5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back