Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seems every normie male with social media is tripping over themselves to virtue signal. Do they ever see any gains from it?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
As a normie male, do you actually get any money / pussy from virtue signalling on social media?

Is there any measurable benefit at all?

Or do they do it just because they see others do it?

Girls do it more. They all changed their profile picture and wrote blacklivesmatter in their bio

not single: forced by the toilet to virtue signal
single and 8+: trying to get laid
single and sub8: useful idiot

heh, it's like the pandemic, hard times, unemployment and CRIPPLING DEBT AND LOOMING FINANCIAL DISASTER only made people double or triple down on virtue signalling / sjw shit

heh, it's like the pandemic, hard times, unemployment and CRIPPLING DEBT AND LOOMING FINANCIAL DISASTER only made people double or triple down on virtue signalling / sjw shit
while we're replacing the virus hoax with the riot hoax, one thing will never change and that is people screaming about nothing while they lose everything past generations built

if you're single and 8+, does it really matter what you say?

while we're replacing the virus hoax with the riot hoax, one thing will never change and that is people screaming about nothing while they lose everything past generations built

i guess i'm a hypocrite since i rant and rave here but least i do it anonymously expecting to be seen like an idiot

these guys post under their real names "TAKING A STAND AGAINST RACISM", sometimes under big brands like SONY

wtf

I’m seeing way more females do this

if you're single and 8+, does it really matter what you say?
unless it's on tinder, they do have to say something

i guess i'm a hypocrite since i rant and rave here but least i do it anonymously expecting to be seen like an idiot

these guys post under their real names "TAKING A STAND AGAINST RACISM", sometimes under big brands like SONY

wtf

don't see them having anything to lose. it's always the same anti-white anti-incel shit. it would be more controversial to say you hate the devil and satanists.

attention whoring

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back