Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seems like foids are regretting teen sex with non-Chads.

They just want to play victim at everything. If she could redo she would start whoring even earlier.

they know being a virgin is highest SMV boost so they regret being sluts.
the easiest solution is for sluts to rope and leave their contaminated bodies behind and become pure angels in the afterlife.

another one of these VIRTUE SIGNALING cunts

tehee i regret having fucked that early , but i actually dont , now give me some

SIMPathy and Attention Points , Pretty please.

@ThracianGladiator @The Abyss @epillepsy

Why does she seem to think that anyone forced her to fuck at 15.
These whores do it willingly

Attachments

• 1354249589d466eddc4c7e7831768f13.jpg
    1354249589d466eddc4c7e7831768f13.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 7
wait, why do you assume they all fucked non chads?

how do you know it isn't just that they regret not saving their virginities? since virginity is an smv boost

wait, why do you assume they all fucked non chads?

That's when foids are at their most naive about their SMV

Some foids legit think they arent good enough to have sex with chads until chads start hitting on them
how do you know it isn't just that they regret not saving their virginities? since virginity is an smv boost
JFL at thinking foids might regret losing their virginity. They regret not getting deflowered by chads.

Foids get hit on so much, that their virginity is of little consequence for them in the long run

Are hymen repair surgeries not good enough? Or maybe their cuck orbiters have actually grown a spine and are refusing to pay for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back